Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Are We Deceived Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Deceived Again (277 Views)

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / Are We Deceived Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Deceived Again by Trivalence: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2016
This is a recap of my blog titled 'Confirmed NYSC Students to receive #50,000 naira allowance' read at www.fimpossiblet..com

Till when will this continue. Thousand promises, zero fulfilment.

The only thing that can be broken without being touched is 'Promise'

"All unemployed graduates will be receiving an allowance of #5,000" promised. Also "all primary school pupil will be given free lunch" the not to be fulfilled promises continued.

Wait! I am not for you and I am not for them. I am simply non-partisan. You need to be in the system to know where things actually went wrong. All the hard to achieve promise by the present government were blurted out of ignorance of the thorough operation of their scape goat government (PDP). It is easier to criticize a result without noticing the efforts put in its achievement.

Youth wake-up and fight yourself-stop fighting the government. Yes! You've heard this a thousand times but it is still important to hear it again. Five Thousand Naira for unemployed graduate 'Is it enough to sustain all your expenses in a month?' At least it will cover some expenses. Hmmm! Wake up from your slumber. Is your life goal that worthless. Are you dreaming of having a source of income that covers part of your expenses or the one that covers all your expenses and that of people around you? I have never heard or read of a successful man/woman who survived on the government less-nothing branded allowance.

Stop waiting and praying this ning-nong bill is passed. Make your own bill; draft your own constitution. You have greatness within you. Forget the government and remember yourself. In normal sense government is to be there for many people and you (an individual) is meant to be for yourself; but the case is reversed 'the government is there for itself and you (an individual) is meant for a lot of people' because if you don't who will? See the change of tide. If you don't succeeed thousands of destinies attached to you will be doomed. Dangote company employs more than 5,000 employees, if he doesn't who will? The government? You know the answer.

Boycott all their stupid propagandas and mancott your determination-your dream. Their propaganda is always like a one-eyed man describing the inner structure of a large building from afar. The truth always dawn on them when they enter. They can either play by the set rules or change the game. They always subscribe to the 'play by the rule method' instead of the best: change the game method.

Youth let us wake up!

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ahmed Vows To Sanitize Kwara LG System / Court Nullifies Monthly Sanitation Exercise In Lagos / US Govt. Announces $92m Additional Humanitarian Assistance For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.