Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap (33212 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Boko Haram Stalls Prisoner Swap With Abducted Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by frankmoney(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
Scammers

Useless government

Where are the pictures of swapped prisoners...nonsense, bloody liars embarassed
even if them show u video evidence you no go believe ...
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by yhuti(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Too bad 18 out of 21 got pregnant
The released boko haram suspect should have been tortured for 18 days
You get served with what you prepared
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jamiubond009:
Sim swap. Make we dey observe from ukwu oroma
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Hdz4luv: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol. After they don chop them finish Dats y were realised. BH get sense small. WAYO! grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by sweetilicious(f): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
I just hope those girls are in good health. My heart goes to there families.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by JUSTEES: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Make den keep does nursing mother and girls one side ooo if he be set up ooo does guys re desperate!!
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by oshorstan(f): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Advanced corruption... smh
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by kellyJames5(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank God kiss

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Lilimax(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
All these are distraction from the real thing: NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY!!!! embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Alexyswiss(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Different stories just unfolding every day....hm FG
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by ijebuloaded(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
i know say na Sahara go first tok rubbish....Na only You BH do conference for say na swap deal ... Where is the video evidence from Sahara Rubbish Medialist
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Akinwerndey: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Swap? This is very disturbing... Boko haram is gaining strength gradually!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by TeamSimple(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
We know buhari will finally release his boys GEJ imprisoned.
This has been the very reason boko haram persist even when their leader is the president, they re like," we caught imprisoned because of u now u have what u wanted, release those of us arrested or we won't stop".

As for chibok girls, they don't exist.
GEJ imprisoned them but Buhari Killed them. So in your right senses whose boys are they?
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Adeyinka12(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chai ! , swap deal..... ?
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by RoyalGreen(f): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
good news
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by eshietIntrepid(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
TeamSimple:

GEJ imprisoned them but Buhari Killed them. So in your right senses whose boys are they?
and when did buhari kill book haram member?

Last time I check he was protecting them, or u have forgotten that an attack on boko haram is attack on buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Emy4u(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Do u know d meaning of "sense"?
DonphilopusGuy:

Do you have sense at all?
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by buffalowings: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]the judges. hahahha[/size]

Hahaha grin
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by John902(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
DonphilopusGuy:

and u quoted someone that doesn't have sense...what are you?
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Petbuk122(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
If this is true,it is a good development. Safe the girls bombard sambisa forest latter, but those girls have went through trauma,I think a rehab is the best place for them to get better.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by greatermax77(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
WE KNOW IT IS THE GAME PLAN TO RELEASE THE BOYS.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Justiceleague1: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
A prisoner swap and how much?
Hmm buhari and his brothers transacting business..
So that means the 21 girls werent rescued?! shocked and the reminder girls will be at the boko haram's mercies if they aint exchanged for a bh killer prisoner.. Hmm zoogeria...
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by rabex123(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
kings09:
Hopefully Kabiru Sokoto no follow. This govt is a scam n clothed all round wit propaganda.

Watching how dis will end.

Useless govt
Wailing clown..
Wasted ur time in schol..ur no better ran a pig..
Do u knw d emotional and physical stress the parents if those girls went thru. You will abuse the government for everything have u ever presided or headed 20 people and see what its like?
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by NairaMaster1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is where we must rule by all means has led us to. Releasing people that are threats to humanity. It's well
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Damibiz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Some Ziafranz....SORRY biafranz would't like this development...congrate to the BABE,they is alway light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by TeamSimple(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
and when did buhari kill book haram member?

Last time I check he was protecting them, or u have forgotten that an attack on boko haram is attack on buhari.
And which sect has the nigerian army been killing in the northeast.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by NairaMaster1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Is Kabiru sokoto one of the swapped BH members

We hope with this development FG will avail us name of those released for the swap deal and their roles in BH terrorism.

The past government arrested the machineries of present government in boko haram to bring down the government. Then the only way to free them was to kidnap few students from a selected school to aid swap in future. The principal was rewarded. With this swap they have achieved their selfish aim.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by TheFreeOne: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
NairaMaster1:

The past government arrested the machineries of present government in boko haram to bring down the government. Then the only way to free them was to kidnap few students from a selected school to aid swap in future. The principal was rewarded. With this swap they have achieved their selfish aim.
It's possible considering the antecedents of this government right from their days in opposition.

And shettima has always been my no. 1 suspect as one the ring leaders / politicians behind this chibok school girls story.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by autonomous22: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
DonphilopusGuy:

for ur mind u get sense na im dem dey use u dey joke ..... u beta wake up
Re: Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap by Naijageak(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
I thought the government says there is no more Boko Haram,? Am afraid to type more before Dss come find me because of my questions....
Let me ask one more question...
What is the name or the names of the prisoners and their roles in the Boko Haram operations?

I smell mess after these released because I think all the girls released have been infected with either with disease, pregnancy or doctrines capable of destroying a location

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) / Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.