Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (55271 Views)

21 Released Chibok Girls Travel Home For Christmas / Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by nollez: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Saraki and ekweremadu case died naturally
Budget padding, is now quiet.
Arresting judges is making waves part one
Buhari traveling to Germany part two
Release of chibok girls part three
Useless government without a blue print.
Till thy kingdom come .
My prayer is that the Will of GOD will surely come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by Preferito(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] cry cry
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by musakanti: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Too bad they have already been islamized. That is the core focus of this government
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Vicadonis:
This is good news. This isn't about wailers and hailers. This is a victory for Nigeria
rented chibok girls...

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by tonero263(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
This FG self. distracting the people from judges gestapo arrest. hahahahahaha. watch out for part 2.

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
From where we're they released... who is releasing them and transporting them from the place of capture to wherever they are dropping them off? I fear abo.ki people ooo...

2 Likes

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by Sikariyelwa: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
HAMDULILLAH. I PRAY THE REST BE RELEASE SOONEST. AMEEN.
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by LastProphet: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
steppin:
The show is over, their work is done and the girls are back.
I can't help but admire, the brilliance of the man who thought of this.

so are u accepting they were even kidnapped in the first place? that would be a horrible shame on Ugandan jews pls you have to keep to your earlier story that nobody was kidnapped, what a shameful tribe you people are, no wonder you are hated everywhere both at home and abroad, shame

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by frankmoney(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy wake up.Nor be same CNN plus BBC tell us sadam Husain has WMD ?
U forget ? ?
Leave these people jor
so since you don't believe them ... I guess you believe all the news they have also said against buhari ?
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by madapcmod: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
The extent ab0ki will go for politics still marvels me.

Released indeed, keep deceiving una father. Soon Boko Haram will die natural death as the feat of regaining power has been achieved.

OK, released a day d chinakwe dog travelled to west Germany, so he can see something to talk.

I pity those believing this drama. Soon Oby Ezekwesili will b compensated for helping conclude d drama.

Mad people

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by sirpnwa(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lie lie Mohammed boko boys buy uniform for one of them to lead others home. This one na African magic well play

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Eyaaaaaa those animals go don fok dem tire,their toto can never be the same again cry cry cry
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chibok girls story is pure SCAM. Who these dey fool sef?

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by columbus007(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
sammyj:
Gaaaraaorg of ye. Which scam!!!
Bros shocked
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by chibaik(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
And the scam continues!

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
frankmoney:
so since you don't believe them ... I guess you believe all the news they have also said against buhari ?
U missed the point . Read what I wrote again or better still let me re-word it
They report what they where told . That's how they work.
The BBC reported that a terrorist was shot at stockwell tube station , then they said the suspect was running from police . Then they said he had a rock sack
it was later we learnt it was a poor Brazilian Electrician going to work . And that the Police lied to the press
2nd example the BBC and CNN reported during the jst past Olympics sone athletics where held at gun point and robbed remember ? It was layer learnt they the athletes lied to the press.U understand now ? ?
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by frankmoney(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
erico2k2:

U missed the point . Read what I wrote again or better still let me re-word it
They report what they where told . That's how they work.
The BBC reported that a terrorist was shot at stockwell tube station , then they said the suspect was running from police . Then they said he had a rock sack
it was later we learnt it was a poor Brazilian Electrician going to work . And that the Police lied to the press
2nd example the BBC and CNN reported during the jst past Olympics sone athletics where held at gun point and robbed remember ? It was layer learnt they the athletes lied to the press.U understand now ? ?
OK bro let's see how the events unfold
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by DonMekino(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Deceive me once...shame on u!! Deceive me twice...shame on me!!! I refused to be deceived again!!! Cos I cannot be shamed!!!!

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by steppin: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
LastProphet:

so are u accepting they were even kidnapped in the first place? that would be a horrible shame on Ugandan jews pls you have to keep to your earlier story that nobody was kidnapped, what a shameful tribe you people are, no wonder you are hated everywhere both at home and abroad, shame
The weak(your people) hates the strong(Igbos), the poor hates the rich and vice versa.
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
frankmoney:
OK bro let's see how the events unfold
ok
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
The more the secrecy the more I know this is a scam!

WAEC should confirm their identities and we need their pictures
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by herkeym001(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
houstonia:
they should concentrate on rehabilitating them first before anything else. They might be killing and bombing oriented now

you get sense die.
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by daniel56(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
No pix, dis na big lie, naija are not fools PMB
Vicadonis:

https://www.thecable.ng/photo-chibok-girls-way-maiduguri
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by columbus007(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
nwakibie3:
another distraction to keep the zombies busy for the next one week...
Lol cheesy bro these girls parents don collect 5k each begin push them to come claim they where the missign girls.

1 Like

Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by LastProphet: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
steppin:

The weak(your people) hates the strong(Igbos), the poor hates the rich and vice versa.

same pathetic narrative in all Ugandan jew accounts, your movie, your songs, everything reeks of enemity, always looking for enemies even where they don't exist, i observe it gives you people the drive to commit the crimes you are known for everywhere, what a pathetic race, even within siblings u quickly start looking for enemies once u can buy one camry pencil, shameless set of people. anyway i have 2 married ugandan jews working for me that i feed along with their families, useless lot
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by steppin: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
LastProphet:

same pathetic narrative in all Ugandan jew accounts, your movie, your songs, everything reeks of enemity, always looking for enemies even where they don't exist, i observe it gives you people the drive to commit the crimes you are known for everywhere, what a pathetic race, even within siblings u quickly start looking for enemies once u can buy one camry pencil, shameless set of people. anyway i have 2 married ugandan jews working for me that i feed along with their families, useless lot
After reading your posts, I felt nothing but pity for you. Having no power over the people you despise so much, even on the so called "married Ugandan jews" working for you.
People who worth something don't make noise about it. I'm sure you're the proud owner of a "Typing & photocopy Centre" and it feels like a big deal.
Bro, no one cares.
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by tymgotel: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Vicadonis:
This is good news. This isn't about wailers and hailers. This is a victory for Nigeria
this is a total lie. U can see their face, no address made from where here coming from ok
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by IAMJojo(m): 2:33am On Oct 14, 2016
brainpulse:
God bless Buhari.
God bless Nigerian military
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

What GEJ couldn't do and played politics about, you did with God's wisdom, you are our hero.
Ur hero,wait till u hear it from aisha dat there is nuftin like chibok girls,olodos,after killing pple in kaduna na dis tori dea won take distract pple,n here u r calling hero,heri ni heri ko
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by LastProphet: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2016
steppin:

After reading your posts, I felt nothing but pity for you. Having no power over the people you despise so much, even on the so called "married Ugandan jews" working for you.
People who worth something don't make noise about it. I'm sure you're the proud owner of a "Typing & photocopy Centre" and it feels like a big deal.
Bro, no one cares.

u have no idea who i am, u have no idea, am sure the tax alone that i pay in a year should buy your father's house if he has 1. see young man take it from me, Ugandan jews are a pathetic lot and u are the most deluded tribe in this country and u will pay the price for stupidity very soon quote me
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2016
kinibigdeal:
This will be the distraction for the next one months. They want Nigerians to forget that their is hunger in the land. They keep building distractions from Ekitigate-Recovered loot - Alison Madueke - blaming GEJ-Saraki CCT trial-Ekweremadu forgery- Abacha loot-PEJ-Corrupt Judge-Now chibok girls--what next?
The Dura Dullards with lead singer Lie Mo will keep us entertained for the next 2 years.
Re: 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) by steppin: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2016
LastProphet:

u have no idea who i am, u have no idea, am sure the tax alone that i pay in a year should buy your father's house if he has 1. see young man take it from me, Ugandan jews are a pathetic lot and u are the most deluded tribe in this country and u will pay the price for stupidity very soon quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.