Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima (831 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima by stephanie11: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
President and commander-in-chief- of the armed forces, President Muhammadu Buhari has departed for Germany today. He was accompanied by Governors, Rochas Okorocha and Kashim Shettima. The purpose of the journey is to confer on IDP's, security & rehabilitation of the North-East,trade & economic matters.
http://politicsngr.com/photos-president-buhari-departs-germany-company-okorocha-shettima/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima by izombie(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
From london hospital to german hospital. Buhari when will you go to a nigerian teaching hospital for treatment? Is he even planning to build any hospital because i can't remember him laying any foundation for it. Shameless man
Re: Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima by Emperor100(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Always looking presidential... Sai papa!
Re: Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Buhari Departs for Germany with the worst Governor in Southeastern Nigeria Sorry Nigeria grin grin grin tongue tongue

Owerri is stinking while Rochas is flying to enjoy the cool neat atmosphere of a developed nation

@poster below me I agree with your post.

@poster above me fela called them "Z_m_i_s tongue

Well I Stand With SamDaddy for Governor in 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
They should just remain there

1 Like

Re: Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima by yarimo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mtchew as if they have any use while in the country . undecided
Re: Photos : Buhari Departs For Germany With Rochas Okorocha And Kashim Shettima by Smithkafors(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
God should help this man.He needs devine interventions. Nigeria is on his knees, instead of standing tall among all African nations. If possible kai bubu should not contest 2019 election, though I know shame will not allow him.But one thing is for sure I will not campaign for him.my opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

I See A Bright Future...ginger Onwusibe / The Stupidity Of Celebrating The Chibok Girls Release / Buhari's Congratulatory Speech That Almost Killed Trump And Obama With Laughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.