Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD (31108 Views)

Eduregard 2018 Jamb Utme Cbt Software - Free Download / EDUREGARD Essay Contest 2017 - Up To #200,000 To Be Won! / Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission In Nigeria (updated 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by blessedvisky(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello Pls eduregard I wrote Mobil scholarship exam last year but we have not heard anything from them so far. It's over a year already and we don't even know the winners and losers Pls help
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Global2017(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Interesting indeed
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Lightwands(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is there any regulatory body for scholarships offered by Oil companies in Nigeria? I know it's part of their community development services, so I want to know if there's any agency one can report irregularities to... Cos it seems like there's a massive scam going on with the Total/NNPC Joint Venture scholarship programme, especially involving 2013/2014 awardees.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by blessedvisky(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
blessedvisky:
Hello Pls eduregard I wrote Mobil scholarship exam last year but we have not heard anything from them so far. It's over a year already and we don't even know the winners and losers Pls help
Eduregard Pls reply now
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2016
blessedvisky:
Odds are, they might have contacted the winners disregarding the rest, if that's the case, then you probably did not win. In rare cases, they are probably yet to get in touch with anyone, which they should do soon.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Lightwands:
Is there any regulatory body for scholarships offered by Oil companies in Nigeria? I know it's part of their community development services, so I want to know if there's any agency one can report irregularities to... Cos it seems like there's a massive scam going on with the Total/NNPC Joint Venture scholarship programme, especially involving 2013/2014 awardees.
What is the scam??
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 1:06am On Dec 17, 2016
elijtrigga:
pls is there any scholarship for 300level students and above? *local
Keep checking back.Thanks
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 1:06am On Dec 17, 2016
boffinjay:
please notify me when about to enter university students'scholarship is out
Keep checking back.Thanks
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 1:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Apply For Undergraduate Scholarship At Iowa State University, USA

The Iowa State University, USA is offering the International Merit Scholarship for Fresh and transfer Undergraduate students all around the world.

The International Merit Scholarship is awarded to students who have outstanding talent and have demonstrated leadership and strong academic achievement.

This scholarship is worth $8,000/$4,000 and Freshmen and Transfer applicants are eligible for the award.

Eligibility

- Applicants must be an international student.

- Applicants must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) comparable to a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0

- Incoming international transfer applicants will have not more than 66 transferable semester credits

Application Process

Applicants must submit the Undergraduate Application for Admission and all required transcripts, financial documents, and examination results before you may apply for the International Merit Scholarship.

After submitting your application for admission, then you can complete the International Merit Scholarship Application Form

Note: Any scholarship material via email or post will not be accepted.

Application deadline

The application deadline for this scholarship are as follows:
- 1st March (fall) 2017

For more information visit the official page

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com.ng/apply-undergraduate-scholarship-iowa-state-university-usa/
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2016
HARFORDSTUDY:
Scholarship Application for the Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2017 For Newly Graduated African High School Students

Scholarship Application for the Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2017 For Newly Graduated High School Students in one of the following countries;
Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ghana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Sudan, Botswana, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mauritius, Somalia, Nigeria, The Gambia.

https://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng/2016/12/17/scholarship-application-for-the-ashinaga-africa-initiative-2017-for-newly-graduated-african-high-school-students/

https://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng/applyss/
please specify. This scholarship is only for orphans.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jay95:
please specify. This scholarship is only for orphans.
Disregard him please.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by blessedvisky(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2016
EduRegard:
Odds are, they might have contacted the winners disregarding the rest, if that's the case, then you probably did not win. In rare cases, they are probably yet to get in touch with anyone, which they should do soon.

Hello, this scholarship was done in collaboration with scholastica. We had to register via scholastica.

Is it even possible for winners of a scholarship u dey scholastica to be considered tasted without the remaining ones knowing?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2016
blessedvisky:

Hello, this scholarship was done in collaboration with scholastica. We had to register via scholastica.

Is it even possible for winners of a scholarship u dey scholastica to be considered tasted without the remaining ones knowing?
It's probably better to contact scholatica and ask.

1 Like

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by blessedvisky(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2016
EduRegard:
It's probably better to contact scholatica and ask.
Ok
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
£5000 Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships At University Of Birmingham, UK

Are you a Nigerian? If yes, Do you intend studying in UK? then this scholarship program is what you have been waiting for?

The University of Birmingham, United Kingdom is offering the Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in a joint award with UKEAS to Nigerians who intend to undergo an undergraduate program in the university.

Below are the fields eligible for the thrilling scholarship program

- Arts and Law

- Life and Environmental Sciences

- Social Sciences

Eligibility

- Applicants must be Nigerians.

- Applicants must be self-financing.

- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Birmingham.

- Applicants must have finished high school.

- Applicants must have excellent grades.
Application Process

Interested applicants will need to have been accepted for admission at University of Birmingham and be in contact with one of the university’s local representatives.
For further information please contact local representatives in charge:

Bridge House Counselling

1/3, Olagunsoye Oyinlola Street, 2nd Avenue Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos

Tel: +234 1 8728297

Email: info@bridgehousecounselling.com

SI-UK, Lagos Office

2nd Floor, 84 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Phone: +234-1-212 0530

lagos@studyin-uk.com

UKEAS, Lagos, Nigeria

Mobile: + 234 (0)815 8868 617

Address: UKEAS Nigeria, 76 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Email: j.ojeogwu@bham.ac.uk

Application Deadline

The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st May 2017.

Don't miss this !
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ayomide002:
yeap... many
mathemagician, newtonjr, plz fill me in on these scholarships
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by electron001(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2016
Pls any one on NLNG scholarship here??
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Ayomide002: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Blackbolt:

mathemagician, newtonjr, plz fill me in on these scholarships
how do u know all these....I'm in 400l and I just won two...and still expecting more
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ayomide002:
how do u know all these....I'm in 400l and I just won two...and still expecting more
was once your 2go friend. I noticed from the way you write
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Ayomide002: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Omasworld1: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
HOW I MADE $1000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH DOING A 10 MINUTES JOB
I never wanted to do this, but a very good friend of mine said i should, having use what i am about to share with you right now.

Well, i am not going to say much. I will just try as much as possible to go straight to the point.

This secret i am about to release is for serious minded people who are willing start earning by working from home.

This is a business that has made some smart Nigerians multi-millionaires. And you too can make a wise us of this premium opportunity that fetch me $40 in a day, $1000 in a month.

Like i said i am not going to talk much here. To get the free report in your email, kindly drop your email here or reach me on phone, whatsapp only- 08138418399.

Regards
John Omas
(Your Internet Millionaire Mentor)

P.S. This is not Ponzi or MLM biz.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by DAMEFIZZY(f): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
@EDUREGARD, Is there any latest PG scholarship?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by fattbabakay(m): 1:45am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks Eduregard....i'm following

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toluwalase Awoyemi Wins N72 Million 2018 Rhodes Scholarship (Pics) / #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.