Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

#nobraday: Erica Hart, The Breast Cancer Survivor You Should Meet (photos+video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #nobraday: Erica Hart, The Breast Cancer Survivor You Should Meet (photos+video) (1576 Views)

#NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#nobraday: Erica Hart, The Breast Cancer Survivor You Should Meet (photos+video) by iDreamzMedia: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
African-American proud cancer survivor, Ericka Hart shared her experience with us.. watch full interview video below:

The more I just release and let go, the more I get to feel, heal and experience….

I did not expect that taking my shirt off at Afropunk would yield in any attention beyond a couple of days following. Now, almost two months later my email inbox fills with request from blogs, photographers and newspapers. I have met people that expect less, such that they are not terribly let down by what the future will hold. Others that are free spirits, expecting the most, but apathetically open to whatever the outcome. I think I arrive somewhere in the middle. I try to control my circumstances; the outcome rarely in my controlled favor. 

In May 2014, I was standing in the middle of Wall Street about to walk into a Sephora when my doctor called and shared with me that I had breast cancer. I didn’t make it into the Sephora. I was 28 years old when I was diagnosed with bilateral breast cancer, certainly beyond all expectation. 

Expectations didn’t matter (do they ever?). 
See more of her new photos, videos and inspiring words below;

http://idreamzmedia.com/nobraday-erica-hart-the-breast-cancer-survivor-you-should-meet/

(1) (Reply)

Dong Quai / Tinnitis Problem: Help Needed / Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Ebook Pack - 100 Ebooks With Resale Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.