Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (44883 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video) / DSS Nabs 4 Boko Haram Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Emy4u(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is that one u are living life? A dead walking fool.
Leiman100:
he will rot there, he is an enemy of the state
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Kencoded(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
I thought the federal government has won the war against the Islamic extremists, how comes the negotiations.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
hmmm, shey no one thought of putting a tiny tracker on the bodies of the released bh members? is this ow nigeria will be moving round the fvcking vicious circle?

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Bugos4real(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
If this swap happened during PDP govt.I wonder how APC would have reacted to it.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Dannychukz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have stopped believing Lai Mohammed for a long time ago. Does he want us to agree with him that the girls were not swapped? Akiko.
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by ogene007: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
ArabMopol:
Ransom payments lead to
future kidnappings, and future
kidnappings lead to additional
ransom payments. And it all
builds the capacity of terrorist
organizations to conduct
attacks. We must find a way
to break the cycle. Refusing to
pay ransoms or to make other
concessions to terrorists is,
clearly, the surest way to break
the cycle, because if
kidnappers consistently fail to
get what they want, they will
have a strong incentive to stop
taking hostages in the first
place. America will never make
concessions to terrorists—to
do so would only invite more
terrorism—nor will we ask nor
pressure any other government
to do so. Once we head down
that path there would be no
end to it, no end to the
suffering of innocent people,
no end to the bloody ransom
all civilized nations must pay.
This is the most sensible comment I have seen on this tread. Most comments rejoicing over this issue have no clue as to the problem that has been created. BH has been told by the FG that the fastest way to get their members returned is to kidnap more girls from the soft targets that available all over the north east. It is common knowledge that the north east just like most parts of the country are underpoliced. Buhari has simply succeeded in incentivising thus whole kidnapping thing for BH and other criminal groups.
So, there is not much that should be celebrated because the government has simply succeeded in putting more girls in danger of suffering the same fate as the Chibok girls. My advice to all patents with girls in any boarding school, especially in the NE, should quickly withdraw them from such schools. Day schooling appears to be the most advisable option right now. God save Nigeria from what is coming.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by ArabMopol(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
charliboy654:

So u think buhari just woke up and decided to negotiate with BH. Because u don't have d details to wat lead to the negotiation doesn't mean no body was consulted.
the buhari me and you knw very well will never took advice from anyone in this kind of situation... his cousin Mammam Daura is enough to give him all the advice he needed, even OSIBANDE is not aware of the negotiation... buhari wants all the credit for himself alone
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by mengho(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kudus to the fedral government, am especially happy for their parents.

Now I hope the commanders released aren't bomb or gun experts who will create more damage leading to casualties on both civilian & security operatives.

To d soldiers, please & please, next time you nap Boko commander, KILL AM & throw the carcass away
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by ikdaddy01(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
In recent times I ve gotten tired of commenting on APC and dz admin.
From 1 news/ propaganda to another.
With this now, we ll forget about Judges and DSS.
Let the cruise control continue....2019 will be here soon
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Opinedecandid(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
vosquare:
.....and lai mohhamed just lied fg didn't swap. Smh
I think posts that have to do with lai mohhamed should not be placed on the front page

Seconded by me.

All Lai Mohammed related posts should be left in their respective sections
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by nobeku: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
vosquare:

Lolz... Cool down man... U can share your problems,it will be solved easily wink
Yeah.....You are my PROBLEMS...Can we solve YOU with a revolver, as in,you using it to blow your own brains out?
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Codes151(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ohhh'' I tot they were defeated? So u collect 21 girls. Tomorow they will kidnapp more to replace?? Una no fit wipe them out abi?? Una no wan allow jonna work cuz say no b Una person abi? Okay continue! Na Una temple Una dey shit for
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by lookingfly: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Laredojohn:
Definitely the mediators know the exact location of these gals and likewise the commandants and generals of the BH, who released them shakau or the new BH leader?? It's not about them released a lot should be asked because innocent Soldiers have lost their life's, their wives turned widows, if others can be swapped, our soldiers should be reduced, so they do not just waste away while the criminals are released from cell to swap for the kidnapped girls... so celebration isn't the only thing...a lot of questions should be asked.
now , they will never ask those key question until they discover these while thing is a set up and a lie. Just like the elections where Nigerians deliberately refused to ask bubu how he was going to fulfill his campaign promises until he was voted in before Nigerians discovered he is a mediocre.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by lookingfly: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
ikdaddy01:
In recent times I ve gotten tired of commenting on APC and dz admin.
From 1 news/ propaganda to another.
With this now, we ll forget about Judges and DSS.
Let the cruise control continue....2019 will be here soon
what about dasuki,saraki,nnamdi,dogara etc grin
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by lookingfly: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
mengho:
Kudus to the fedral government, am especially happy for their parents.

Now I hope the commanders released aren't bomb or gun experts who will create more damage leading to casualties on both civilian & security operatives.

To d soldiers, please & please, next time you nap Boko commander, KILL AM & throw the carcass away
Bubu is using style to free his boys that Gej caught, simple
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by PaulIdu: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Badtman:
Buhari Talk and Do President

If you concur Hit Like

What exactly has he done
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
OTUOLO GBAWUKWEHE KAAHA,ANU OPHIA.
Taaaah statap the IPOB grin
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Erudity(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
First I think there's no way a terrorist group will concede to releasing hostages except there is a compromise. I we seek is the truth from d federal government
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by Erudity(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
First I think there's no way a terrorist group will concede to releasing hostages except there is a compromise. I we seek is the truth from d federal government in its dealings with insurgency and other crucial matters
Re: How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust by ikdaddy01(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
lookingfly:
what about dasuki,saraki,nnamdi,dogara etc grin

Lol
The list continues, yet no end in sight.
Today its Madame and Oga Boss
When shall it become

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah / Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.