Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? (65241 Views)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Nigerias Euro Bond Oversubscribed Despite Economic Woes / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by nuchinova(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
migueal:
Please, i need an effective bulksms platform. I mean a working one. Its urgent. Somebody please, help....
use Go bulk SMS Nigeria.. Get it on Google playstore
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by damiloladuke: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
thats why i will forever be grateful to Zarfund...it is changing my life.

abeg...scroll down jere
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by olajide4309(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by Xview(f): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
You can start up with the 21st century business- networking business. Join Alliance in Motion Global networking business with an opportunity to make up to 91,000 in a day from it. You never can tell how good it is until you try it. WhatsApp on 08061127169 for more details
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by jendordino(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
There are home business you can engage in this recession and be smiling to the bank. Bank alert will be your every day affairs with zero risk. With a token start up capital of 20 dollar and NAira evaiivalent of 7400. I doubted it in the beginning but now the story is different. Interested PM or mail me on jendordino at your yahoo dot com. Wish you all the best in this Buhari regime or whatsap 08035936318
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by MattFreeman007(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
This One Na Long Talk, Who Una Give Money.....Let Government Bail Us Out And See Weda Economy No Go Boom..
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by jist2day: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by intrepid: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
I so much like this especially points of DISCIPLINE WITHOUT GADGETS

They kill a lot of time and most times the activities we use them for add no value to our lives, talk less of putting money in our pockets

Thank you bro for a wonderful job. I just got more fired to do something bigger.

IN CASE YOU WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF US ING YOUR GADGETS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by Acecube(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
importexpert:
lalasticlala come and see. Nairalanders add your insightful contributions
thought with the economic recession and unavailable dollar, importation won't thrive oh... got your e-book months ago but have been discouraged by the recent turn of event
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
One of my role models is Tony elumelu, that guy works money like magic.
Re: Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? by Larrylarex(m): 1:42am On Oct 19, 2016
The problem most people have is deciding which business to key into. Well, if you like, I can take you on the nitty gritty of internet marketing, How to create a good sales page for your business, how to get your products at 280/$. How to advertise your products, how to close customers, How to deliver your products using the best courier companies in the country that offers warehousing, pay on delivery and remit your money on time. I'll teach you all these for free and I'll mentor you for FREE until you become an expert and you're making six figure profit (usually you should make a six figure profit in your first month). However, you'll need some money to buy the products to sell, I'll just take u to Where to buy at a cheap rate (It's an international company with a physical office) and help you with marketing skills to make customers beg for your products. If you think that's a fair deal, whatsapp me on 07037118718. NB: You'll need around 130k to get products so that u can have enough products to sell when people starts ordering like mad. (I am sure if u follow my guidance to the letter you should double that amount in 2 weeks, I did mine in a week so, I know what I'm saying ) there still lots of perks in the business, just whatsapp me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.