Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pls Pal I Need Help With Dis Php Server Probrem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Pal I Need Help With Dis Php Server Probrem (344 Views)

I Wanna Sell Dis Blog For 2k / Dis New Blog Is For Sale Www.24sportarena.com Giveaway / Set Up Your Own Peer To Peer Website Like MMM, GHW Today With Dis Cheap Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Pal I Need Help With Dis Php Server Probrem by samueliz: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
I tried loading my apache server after coping my php4.dill file to system 32 and also coping the loadmodule php_module to the apache conf folder.but I get error on line 1023,k:php/sapi/php4apache.dil into server 126
Re: Pls Pal I Need Help With Dis Php Server Probrem by ps3o(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
samueliz:
I tried loading my apache server after coping my php4.dill file to system 32 and also coping the loadmodule php_module to the apache conf folder.but I get error on line 1023,k:php/sapi/php4apache.dil into server 126

save yourself the stress and get xampp app that has apache, phpmyadmin, mercurymail and a host of others.

(1) (Reply)

$50 Paypal Fund For Sell @ #420 / How To Upload Phpbb To Server / Alibaba Is Back On The US ‘notorious Markets’ Blacklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.