Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Have Read 16 Books This Year, What About You? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Have Read 16 Books This Year, What About You? (535 Views)

10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read / Best Romance Story U Have Read On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Read 16 Books This Year, What About You? by Thinkerspool: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have read 16 books this year. What about you? tell us how many books you've read this year, maybe your top 5.
My top 5 are University of Success, The Alchemists, How to Sell Yourself, Bound Feet and Western Dress and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. Oya tell us your top reads

No Excuse

How to Win Friends and Influence People

7 Habits of Highly Effective People

University of Success

Art of War and

48 Laws of Power

Psycho cybernetics

Bound Feet and Western Culture

A Few Seconds of Panic

The Alchemists

The Long Walk to Freedom

Awaken The Giant Within

The Brethren

How to Sell Yourself

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

Art of Seduction (Current read)

Jewish Phenomenon (Up Next)

Re: I Have Read 16 Books This Year, What About You? by cheapgoal: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow..you DON try oo.. na time be wahala
Re: I Have Read 16 Books This Year, What About You? by jejemanito: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
^_^

(1) (Reply)

The Darkness That Poisons The Night / This Present Darkness - Frank Peretti (hard Copy) Needed ASAP!!! / What Is Psychic Distance? How Bestsellers Use It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.