Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked (27225 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by sharliz(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmm she gives they will say she no try and she doesn't she is tight fisted arrrgh human beings wat do u want now oooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Ranchhoddas: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Thanks for helping me change my mind.
A lot of people are not hungry too and might not need it.
We need am na.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by collinskoko14: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Only 2 people on NL knows how to reach me privately,and you are one, so why u dey write here?

Text your acct number.

So can I send my acct details too I need the 10k like mad,no be joke oooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Aiholi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Only 2 people on NL knows how to reach me privately,and you are one, so why u dey write here?

Text your acct number.

Please bless me with #10K..
Edakun
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

bless me with 10k.. Or 5k
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Yinkadir: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Please bless me with 10k am really serious any body that can help me i will be glad
acct no... 0037560817
acct name ishola abdulqodir
bank name diamond bank
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by GROOOVE(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
smithsydny:
bless me with 10k.. Or 5k
Aiholi:

Please bless me with #10K..
Edakun
Am in the giving spirit as well. I cant be enjoying in this recession while others suffer. No need to quote or text I'll give everyone here 10k free

K K K K K K K K K K

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by HungerBAD: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
I asked for 4 but got 8 pms.

No problem.

I have sent you all emails.

The 8 is enough thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by sonnie10: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
k
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin Blessers can arrive in this page d way its going now o....My Testimony -I was once blessed on Nairaland by a good creature..Dont want to call his name make una no disturb am.I ate well that week but naija ehn....HuNGER AGAIN....Oluwa plz bless me so i can b blessing others coz i really know how bad it is when u have nothing sad

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by HornyTiwa(f): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Don't change your mind yet,I need it and sent you a Pm already embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by HungerBAD: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
HornyTiwa:

You are among the 8 i sent an email.

Please no more pm guys.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by princeonx: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
#10,000? $19.

Any more news?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
GROOOVE:

Am in the giving spirit as well. I cant be enjoying in this recession while others suffer. No need to quote or text I'll give everyone here 10k free

K K K K K K K K K K
ok sir
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by ezechueze(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
am bigger than 10 geez.... I want something way more bigger than money. I will finish 10geez in 3hours
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
soberdrunk:

Are you asking for 10k? Or are you '10 peoples" advocate? angry angry
Advocate
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nelsizzy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
pxjosh:
Hall 4 unit 2 Corner B space for sale.
Guy, u dey vex ooo. Rep uniben sha

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Ranchhoddas: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Wrong post
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
tongue free 10k yaff finish
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by BossDanniee(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oga Lalasticlala bless me with 10K smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by HornyTiwa(f): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Please no more pm guys.
Thanks.
Thanks,I appreciate this.
May God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by soberdrunk(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
nma24:
Advocate

Unfortunately i just dont sit pretty, talk with a fake accent and get paid, i work 'very' hard for my money so to get part of it you have to either hit my "sympathy" or "pleasure" button, i just dont dish it out like a politician during election....... angry angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
People aint smiling... Lord please provide for your children according to your abundance in glory...

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
soberdrunk:

Unfortunately i just dont sit pretty, talk with a fake accent and get paid, i work 'very' hard for my money so to get part of it you have to either hit my "sympathy" or "pleasure" button, i just dont dish it out like a politician during election....... angry angry
Tell that to those asking for the money and not me biko...
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Sirmuel1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Na etisalat Bleep me up cheesy

I for dey 10k richer cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossDanniee:
Oga Lalasticlala bless me with 10K smiley
on a long thing... You can ask lala for one plate of snake peppersoup though, that one go sure

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by BlindAngel: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Sir please let help you me with 1k please sir, I even if it's 500 please sir am begging you sir
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Ranchhoddas: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Please no more pm guys.

Thanks.
Chai. I dey among the first 8 people na. Why I no see mail? Na this kind thing we dey pray against for church?
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by Millz404(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Please no more pm guys.

Thanks.
Reason my matter o boss... Hope i am among the 8
Re: Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked by BossDanniee(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
nma24:
on a long thing... You can ask lala for one plate of snake peppersoup though, that one go sure
I sincerely trust Oga lalasticlala 4 d 10K..put snake pepper soup aside smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Bares Cleavage In Sexy Swimsuit / Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father / Di'ja Looking Beautiful In New Make Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.