Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Emerson Deltav DCS: OEM Support And Maintenance Cost - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Emerson Deltav DCS: OEM Support And Maintenance Cost (1013 Views)

>>>>>>>>original Apple OEM Airpods 15k <<<<<<< Delivery Free Within Lagos / Original S10 Akg Earpiece OEM Replacement. 4k / Emerson Ups Expert (08058420049, 08037213372) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emerson Deltav DCS: OEM Support And Maintenance Cost by ibitzbarlow(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good Evening guys.

I am currently developing a project cost template for an oil and gas plant maintenance. My assignment requires the use of real life figures and scenarios.

I am currently stuck on scheduling the required number of times per annum for OEM vendor support and maintenance of an Emerson DeltaV DCS. I also need the required staffing and cost for each Vendor Maintenance service. Additional information on License renewal and upgrades as regards cost and frequency will also be appreciated.

Please, I need all the System Engineers, Delta V DCS experts and any other experienced hand to assist me in getting these facts right.

Thanks guys.
Re: Emerson Deltav DCS: OEM Support And Maintenance Cost by ibitzbarlow(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Guys...Please your responses....

Thanks.
Re: Emerson Deltav DCS: OEM Support And Maintenance Cost by marcus101(m): 1:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Hello Bro,
Just seeing this post.
Though, the issue you raised here must have been solved owing to the year it was posted. I know a little about Emerson Delta V (DCS) SPARES, and I know a few DCS engineers.

You may contact me via whatsapp 08052161856.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

LG BS-Q1865NA0 Air Conditioner, Full Features And Specs / Brand-new Casio LK-100 Keyboard (SOLD!!!) / Blackberry Priv For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.