Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities (657 Views)

KOWA Party's Endorsemnt Of The PDP In Edo State Is False! / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? / The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities by KOWAnigeria: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good Day Fellow Nigerians,

We are announcing our grassroots program in the National Youth Caucus at the grassroots to all young Nigerians who are interested in participating in a different kind of politics for the betterment of our country, Nigeria.

The Grassroots Program is called #KOWAMicroGroups.

#KOWAMicroGroups are groups of 15 members or less of KOWA Party who engage once every two weeks across the country on topics and issues of national importance, local community projects that benefit the local communities where those groups are resident and the expansion of the gospel of the party to fellow young Nigerians who want to contribute to making our country a better place.

All members of the party who are between the ages of 18 - 35 are to be a part of the micro groups in their areas. Members of the party who are also interested in starting a micro group in their communities are also permitted to start one in their area with at least 5 members.

Interested members will have to send an email or a notification of interest to microgroups@kowaparty.net or a text to 08053488282

For those who want more information and want to know more about this initiative, the National Youth Leader has recorded a video to explain more about this initiative and how young Nigerians can plug in irrespective of whether they are members or intending members or supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSaDve9enKI

The best time to start organizing young Nigerians for political participation was 20 years ago, the next best time is NOW and we have recognized this by starting this initiative.

May God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities by juded27: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Please let me know if you have any questions about this initiative

I believe, like so many other young Nigerians that the time to start organizing to make our country better and different from this current one has to start NOW!

We have started to set up institutions in this respect. If you are interested or would like to know more, let me know

Cheers!
Re: KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities by CACAWA(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
juded27:
Hello Everyone,

Please let me know if you have any questions about this initiative

I believe, like so many other young Nigerians that the time to start organizing to make our country better and different from this current one has to start NOW!

We have started to set up institutions in this respect. If you are interested or would like to know more, let me know

Cheers!
you stole our idea
Re: KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities by juded27: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
CACAWA:
you stole our idea

How exactly CACAWA ?
Re: KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities by CACAWA(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
juded27:

How exactly CACAWA ?
we started a page
Www.Facebook.com/nationalimportance

With elaborate plans, you see, to get the youths talking on burning issues weekly.

I know you obviously didn't steal anyone's idea, I'm just perplexed by the similarity of purpose.

The only aspect you seem not to have included is an online youth forum for the diaspora.

While we are still strategising, here you are.

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities by juded27: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Going to your page now!

Well done too. All for country yeah?

CACAWA:
we started a page

With elaborate plans, you see, to get the youths talking on burning issues weekly.

I know you obviously didn't steal anyone's idea, I'm just perplexed by the similarity of purpose.

The only aspect you seem not to have included is an online youth forum for the diaspora.

Thumbs up
Re: KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities by fedorahat: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kowa up your game, provide link of all your centers
Re: KOWA PARTY Begins Youth Grassroots Activities by redcliff: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
CACAWA:
we started a page

Thumbs up

Which idea in the world is original?

(1) (Reply)

‘demons Are Speaking Through Buhari’ – Fani Kayode / Gtbank Opens Fraudulent Dollar Account For Buhari’s Sgf To Buy N470 Millio House / Who Is The Most Stubborn And Insensitive President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.