Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period (2903 Views)

Cheaps Android That Is Affordable In This Recession Period. / Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period / Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by emperor650(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
I read it somewhere on Nairaland where someone asked for 3 reasons why he should buy Itel1516plus.

I decided to come up with these THREE cogent reasons why itel 1516plus a must, these reasons is based on emperical facts.

1. 5000mAh BATTERY: iTel Mobile is pushing the it1516plus as a solution to
smartphone users who need long-lasting battery
on a budget. With a 5,000 mAh battery, FAST CHARGING and ABILITY TO CHARGE other DEVICES, i believe this is a phone to answer erratic power supply in this our dear country.

2. SCREEN : The smartphone comes with 5-inch touchscreen display, with 16M colours and Dimension(mm) of 156.50 x 79.78 x 9.90, also Resolution of 480x854, suitable for video calls

3. PRICE: One of the things Nigerians considered when buying anything in this recession period is the price of the commodities . When it comes to price, itel mobile company always gives customers value for their money. It1516plus is 25k, i know u're surprise.

These are few reasons to buy this latest, powerfull, durable and reliable phone from the stable of Itel mobile company.
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nicely arranged post, OP. well done even though I'm not interested..

2 Likes

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Whizpeter(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
emperor650:
I read it somewhere on Nairaland where someone asked for 3 reasons why he should buy Itel1516plus.

I decided to come up with these THREE cogent reasons why itel 1516plus a must, these reasons is based on emperical facts.

on a budget. With a 5,000 mAh battery, FAST CHARGING and ABILITY TO CHARGE other DEVICES, i believe this is a phone to answer erratic power supply in this our dear country.

2. SCREEN : The smartphone comes with 5-inch touchscreen display, with 16M colours and Dimension(mm) of 156.50 x 79.78 x 9.90, also Resolution of 480x854, suitable for video calls

3. PRICE: One of the things Nigerians considered when buying anything in this recession period is the price of the commodities . When it comes to price, itel mobile company always gives customers value for their money. It1516plus is 25k, i know u're surprise.

These are few reasons to buy this latest, powerfull, durable and reliable phone from the stable of Itel mobile company.

The bolded is actually a reason NOT to buy it!!
The screen resolution is poor for a 5inch phone!!
A 720x1280 would have made more sense than this...
The higher the resolution, the sharper the images and colours!!

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Dailyfavour(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is this phone root-able and upgrad-able?

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
can the phone support glo 4G lte
emperor650:

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Tobyshegz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smh.. itel has succeeded at deluding our fellow nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Tobyshegz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by DesChyko: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Tobyshegz:
Smh..
itel has succeeded at deluding our fellow nairalanders

I'm sure you know Nairaland has close to a million members and you certainly weren't expecting goats to order these phones eii?

2 Likes

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Baroba(m): 2:14am On Oct 14, 2016
adamdbt:
can the phone support glo 4G lte,

DISCLAIMER: WILL NOT SUPPORT GLO 4G

For those looking for a cheap 4g enabled phone to import, Uhans a101 4g from gear best is a good option it cost about £46 with code, should be about 24/25k depending on exchange rate.. Its only 1g 8gb with a 2450mah battery..

Just bought it for an older relative in Naija who wasn't keen on spending much.. Beautiful device, i have been testing it and for someone who wants a cheap 4g device this phone is good.. Though you might have something better @ 25k in Nigeria i don't know...

Pros good build, gorilla glass 4, 4g, good beautiful 720p screen, no bloat Chinese apps, solid build..android marshmallow 6.0... CPU 6737 GPU Mali T720, i call this a pro because you normally get the ancient battery draining tortoise that is Mk6280 CPU with Mali T400 for devices at this price point.. The phone is fluid and smooth, we talking marshmallows here people..

Con's 1gb ram con for some but performing well on Marshmallow, 8gb only 3.8gb left, will definitely need a micro SD card, a fast one with good write/ read speed for good performance is advised, 2450mah; but i streamed 6 hours of tune in radio on WiFi plus browsing in between with 57% left, make of it what you will.. Old YouTube app sad that can't be changed.. No notification led, no lighting on the capacitive buttons..camera is so so but with good lighting you can get good shots though low light is poor, but the from camera is quite good which was a surprise..

Not for heavy gamers ( though i saw a guy playing a heavy graphic game on youtube and it was ok, i tested with a tennis game and it was equally good, am not a gamer though )or heavy multitasking in my opinion... 7.5/10 from me.

Insomnia na bad thing, abeg make i sleep cheesy

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Baroba(m): 3:02am On Oct 14, 2016
Whizpeter:

The bolded is actually a reason NOT to buy it!!
The screen resolution is poor for a 5inch phone!!
A 720x1280 would have made more sense than this...
The higher the resolution, the sharper the images and colours!!

Am always buying phones for older relatives back home, so i keep hunting for bargains....I made that mistake of buying one of those crappy screen Chinese phones, i hated the phone.Thl 6c from gear best ( it was £38 though).. The images were pixelated and awful to look at.. The minimum requirement should be 720p.. I don't recommend anything less than that..

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by ddjay: 3:02am On Oct 14, 2016
emperor650:

the phone get 4g?

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Whizpeter(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Baroba:

Am always buying phones for older relatives back home, so i keep hunting for bargains....I made that mistake of buying one of those crappy screen Chinese phones, i hated the phone.Thl 6c from gear best ( it was £38 though).. The images were pixelated and awful to look at.. The minimum requirement should be 720p.. I don't recommend anything less than that..

True.. Many people actually are not bothered about the spec of their phone screens tho...
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by jidobaba(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2016
Baroba:

Hi Baroba. For phone purchases,does Gearbest deliver to your home(DHL)? Or is it the usual pick-up-at-the-post-office routine?
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Oscarpraise(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
With the way this country is going, economy wise, this smartphone is great value for money. Please where can I get it in calabar?
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Esseson1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
emperor650:

I love the device, I just hope itel launches this one quickly cus itel are reputed 4 delaying launch of monster devices like this... (y)
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by klinro(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dailyfavour:
Is this phone root-able and upgrad-able?

It is an MTK device, so you can root it
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by klinro(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oscarpraise:
With the way this country is going, economy wise, this smartphone is great value for money. Please where can I get it in calabar?

You can buy in any smartphone shop close to you
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by klinro(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Esseson1:
I love the device, I just hope itel launches this one quickly cus itel are reputed 4 delaying launch of monster devices like this... (y)

It is already in the market, so you can get yours
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Dailyfavour(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
want to go for d phone but not sure of its durability for this hard earn money

It is an MTK device, so you can root it[/quote]
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by klinro(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Dailyfavour:
want to go for d phone but not sure of its durability for this hard earn money

It is an MTK device, so you can root it

With cheap Glo data, do people still go for rooting??

(1) (Reply)

Android 10 Update For Nokia 5.1 Plus Is Finally Here. I Just Updated Mine! [Pic] / Here Is Everything You Need To Know About 9mobile Cash Token Rewards / Whatsapp Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.