Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch (18149 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Asiri1991: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by John902(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
mascot87:
I'm begging d militants on behalf of the Nigerian government to lay down there arms.

The Federal government of Nigeria should not negotiate with terrorist. I repeat, the Federal government of Nigeria should not negotiate with terrorist.

If they have been doing that in the past, they should stop that immediately.

No terrorist should be negotiated with on the soil or shores of Nigeria over
Roger that
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by ezechueze(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by ndcide(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Those foolish boys should go back and equalize. What nonsense.
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by docmoses(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
This Is nonsense
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
What's up with the militants?
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by mengho(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
I soo so love dis kind news....all enemies of this great country must perish, those armed with guns, pens or those in d creeks, desert, the chambers all must be exterminated to make NIGERIA GREAT

1 Like

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Ivanlxi(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lai Lai pple........ Nigeria military no get truth

1 Like

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by bayelsaowei(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wahala dey ooo...
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Jay1988: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
chiedu7:
Are these militants or oil thieves

Na NDA get the creeks and the oil there oh!

I no sabi wetin President Buhari wan do.

You hate the SS and SE, whom you termed 5%.

Yet you love their human resources to be working for the north while being paid peanuts in the name of NYSC.

You love the oil in the Niger delta, yet u are harrasing their governors and hounded their son out of office. sad

The court judges were arrested so that a southerner does not become Chief Justice of the Of Federation.

You retire most of the southern military men.

Does Buhari believe in one Nigeria?

You hate to have an Igbo man as President, then some clown from the north will say one Nigeria.
Have you entered any creek before

1 Like

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by buffalowings: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
I'm a simple man

I see a post about jtf killing militants,

I like and share it.

1 Like

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by engrchykae(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kaybee14:
The crude oil has caused much havoc to the country beyond imagination. I just hope the labour of our heroes past will not go in vain.
we had regional warlords but no national champion or hero.
we never had national heroes.
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by chiedu7: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jay1988:

Have you entered any creek before

I live by the creeks
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Jay1988: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
chiedu7:

I live by the creeks
you dey no be gutter creek ooo. i mean this creek ?? u don enter this kind place before. WHere u from sef ? me i from Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by chiedu7: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jay1988:
you dey no be gutter creek ooo. i mean this creek ?? u don enter this kind place before. WHere u from sef ? me i from Bayelsa

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Codes151(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Your mates are in Sambisa fighting!! Una own na to fight wetin Una no go ever understand
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:
only one?
I Smell Fresh Pussyy lies!
So if they say 10 militant were killed it wud have been Truth.
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
chiedu7:
Are these militants or oil thieves

Na NDA get the creeks and the oil there oh!

I no sabi wetin President Buhari wan do.

You hate the SS and SE, whom you termed 5%.

Yet you love their human resources to be working for the north while being paid peanuts in the name of NYSC.

You love the oil in the Niger delta, yet u are harrasing their governors and hounded their son out of office. sad

The court judges were arrested so that a southerner does not become Chief Justice of the Of Federation.

You retire most of the southern military men.

Does Buhari believe in one Nigeria?

You hate to have an Igbo man as President, then some clown from the north will say one Nigeria.
Watz this one saying.

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by zurine(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
hmm
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by chiedu7: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by kingwele88(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
It might be fake information oooo
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by chadwickcollins(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
na lie abeg
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by jimi4us: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2016
lanreni:
kill all the niger delta coakroaches! let the hardworking and honest niger deltan see road to negotiate more intelligently with the government.

Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2016
@Izonpikin how market na? grin
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by Bellony88(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
willyo:
If U've been to the water-side or the sea-side, u would undstnd what they're talking abt... It's nothing Buh boys trying to make ends meet. They can't dare millitants... I repeat they can't.
... Get a life
Re: JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch by willyo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bellony88:
... Get a life

I'm tryina use urs

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: PDP Won’t Need Campaign To Defeat Buhari – Babangida Aliyu / 2019 Presidential Election: Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts / Abducted Makurdi University Students Regain Freedom After 72 Hours In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.