Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Haulage Investment,lease And Hire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haulage Investment,lease And Hire (1186 Views)

10 Inch Dredger For Lease,rent And Hire In Lagos Nigeria / Earthmoving Equipment Sale And Hire, Call 08038232696 / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by onoja12: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2009
We are very much interested in discussing our proposal with you, we offer two different packages

Investment
Our offer: invested 2million in a brand new truck and receive 250,000naira monthly for three years contract backed. That amounts to 2million in investments and 9million in return cumulatively it’s an unbeatable offer.

Lease/hire
Our offer: bring in your truck to us under a management agreement and get returns of 300,000naira months; however this contract is dependent on the state of your trucks and is a short term contract.

We look forward to doing business with you; you can contract me on 07026055034
i recommend you call and book an appointment.
office address:6 ibezim street off adelabu surulere,lagos
company name:Avos limted
contact person:Mr Onoja
Re: Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by Fhemmmy: 2:35am On Oct 21, 2009
I am sorry, give us more math to be able to blv this outrageous numbers
Re: Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by onoja12: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
All you need do is place a call and have all your questions answered.
Re: Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by nich(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2009
undecided ok!
Re: Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by eros(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2009
IF U REALLY MEAN THE BUSINESS, NOTHING STOP YOU FROM GIVING US THE DETAILS HERE AND WE CAN ALL SEE.

AND IT WILL BE BETTER TO GIVE DETAILS OF YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, ADDRESS AND LOCATION.
Re: Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by Tstark(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
Abi oooooooo grin. These are the yahoo yahoo boys of the trucking industry. Their MO is to lure Nigerians in diaspora with these mouth watering returns, and then use your truck and not pay you. After all whats the worse you can do? They would have made enough money for themselves before you can fly down and collect your truck back. Can you really trust a stranger to be putting CASH into your account monthly? Be warned!!
Re: Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by onoja12: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
Am not a man know to join issues but i do think you should conduct a research before making blind accusations cause you know when you spoils someone image its had to recall the impression painted.
for the clearance of doubt my company details are below as for futher information,i recommend you call and book and appointment.
office address:6 ibezim street off adelabu surulere,lagos
company name:Avos limted
contact person:Mr Onoja
Re: Haulage Investment,lease And Hire by romero(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
Please don't condemn his ideas yet. Everybody cannot be 419.

Let's ask him to give us list, phone numbers and addressesof those already doing business with him for verification.

He should please give us detailed analysis of the return here on this forum and not on phone.

@onoja12, well done sir. I am very much interested in your proposal, but i am scared.

The major challenge you have now is how to make us trust you. Pleaese do something and revert

(1) (Reply)

Short Term Bridging Finance Available / Naija ATM Too Loud? / Dhl Or Ems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.