Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) (950 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) by tnewsr: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
The world 100 meters record holder took to his official Facebook page to showcase his pet dog. What do you say this?

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1749/usain-bolt-showcases-his-pet-dog-photo

Re: Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) by tnewsr: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) by jmichlins(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
you sabi run well and get height you go buy a yorkshire as pet and someone wey no too run come short wey be actor for this part of the world go buy the Great Dane as pet. Talk about choice and irony of life
Re: Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) by BaeBella(f): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
I say.. WASTE OF MB
Re: Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) by psucc(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
See as I rush come check the pet's name.
Re: Usain Bolt Showcases His Pet Dog (photos) by todaynewsreview: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin
BaeBella:
I say.. WASTE OF MB

(1) (Reply)

Iroha Ebuka Signs Abia Warriors FC (done Deal) / Chelsea Fans Before And After Tottenham Game / Christian Chukwu New Boss Of Champions Rangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.