Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) (23806 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Visits Brigadier-Genera Aliyul In A Hospital At Berlin Germany (Photo) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Here I am hoping that God will just use one of those German soldiers to wipe off the tears on the eyes of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by brostheo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Baba travel

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
No b small welcoming oooooo

Go PMB
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by cokiek(f): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Our Grandpa is back to West Germany smiley

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
akanbimustaphao:
Welcome our amiable president.
When a president is representing well, you say he is Represidenting
That's a new word for your dictionary - Represidenting

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by IDnoble1: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
madridguy:
Alihamdulilahi Sai Baba don land safely. BABA making me happy everyday with his swag, the muffler naa Gbam.

Now I can sleep with two eyes closed knowing fully Sai Baba don reached safely.

Enjoy your stay Abu Zahra.
I love that Bror
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by ceeethru(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
The truth is that President Buhari has brought nothing but poverty, incompetence, fascism, ethnic cleansing, recession, abuse of power, persecution, genocide, chaos, destruction, division, fear, death, shame and the gnashing of teeth to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by millionaireman: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol. Bubu enjoys what he missed as Military HoS between 1983 to 1985. Then, the world looked down at military dictators.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by arresa: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by Mayor38(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
who he epp?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by omoolorire(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice move Mr President besides pls let us fix our economy asap

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by Pablo212: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
zee germans
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oildichotomy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4352735_arri3_jpeg6678a2db49085824faccba416e588dd6

Dambazzau and those loafers will fly with Bubu to other countries and will still come down from the plane to shake him.

I am not understanding the foolish wisdom behind that !

they always travel ahead of the president and make protocols be in place.. that is the work of the defense personnel as they liaise with host nation on security of the visiting president..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by amaben2020(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
how many reasonable world leaders have visited this man? Ajala the traveler, Junketing master

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by manttre: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am tired of this clueless president o...He looks confident here but yet he is clueless....pls hw do we fastforward time to 2019.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by loomer: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
See people for wey come welcome you for airport. If na oyibo president come naija now, na buhari and all the useless 36 governors abi how many them be go go at for airport
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by arresa: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
loomer:
See people for wey come welcome you for airport. If na oyibo president come naija now, na buhari and all the useless 36 governors abi how many them be go go at for airport

Per international diplomatic protocol, PMB doesn't welcome foreign presidents or dignitaries at the airport, the go to Aso Rock to see him.

I know you hateful people must criticize and find faults in everything about Nigeria, but educate yourself first and quit sounding ignorant and embarrassing the internet community..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 12:48am On Oct 14, 2016
dat dapper London Fog trench coat no be small things.

me blessed with one in my wardrobe.

smiley
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by Largeabbey: 1:41am On Oct 14, 2016
If Buhari is ever going to end up addressing the Nigerian community in Berlin I would be happy if a Nairalander who lives in Germany can inform him that many Nigerians in Germany are being deprived the privilege to go visit their families in Nigeria to to one problem or the other caused by the inability of the Nigerian embassy to make changes on the Epassport. Many of us need adjustment to our passport but we have been told ita only possible in Abuja.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by justmenoni: 2:37am On Oct 14, 2016
Are you also in Berlin, cos dis one wey u dey sleep with your two eyes, hast du eine arbeit bitte?

madridguy:
Alihamdulilahi Sai Baba don land safely. BABA making me happy everyday with his swag, the muffler naa Gbam.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by manttre: 3:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by manttre: 3:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by manttre: 3:56am On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by DanielPop(m): 4:47am On Oct 14, 2016
So your Baba nor fit use local material sew muffler abi? Yet him say make una buy Naija for Naija but.....wetin i know sef! Una dey happy for una animal farm...so wetin consign me.
madridguy:

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:20am On Oct 14, 2016
I dey Naija.

justmenoni:
Are you also in Berlin, cos dis one wey u dey sleep with your two eyes, hast du eine arbeit bitte?

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by justmenoni: 5:25am On Oct 14, 2016
You get light. Job, life, family... I mean why do you just keep supporting politicians blindly... Why not have a change of mind and advocate for a better NIGERIA for all

quote author=madridguy post=50181906]I dey Naija.

[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by bigdreamx1: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2016
God bless you and your generation. You made me feel so emotional, all nigerians should reason like you. God bless you once again.
Ezechinwa:
[size=28pt]
Tourist Buhari arrives Berlin, Germany

Although am a GEJ fan, but my prayer is not for Buhari to fail just to prove that Nigeria voted the wrong person, but for him o succeed and prove me wrong.. it is better for Nigeria to be great than me winning an argument..

God / Allah please protect our president and enable him make the right decision at all time, I also pray the Naira gains value and Nigeria becomes great again!

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 5:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Baba lo travel ju
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by madridguy(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Good point. Sai Baba is the only man standing now in Nigeria that can be trusted with our treasury. Though no one is a saint but his far better than the vampires.

justmenoni:
You get light. Job, life, family... I mean why do you just keep supporting politicians blindly... Why not have a change of mind and advocate for a better NIGERIA for all

quote author=madridguy post=50181906]I dey Naija.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by afolayangs(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2016
If na super eagle this FGN we claimed there's no money. Super Eagles outting is equally as important as the president trip
Re: President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) by obiemurphy(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Ezechinwa:
[size=28pt]
Tourist Buhari arrives Berlin, Germany

Although am a GEJ fan, but my prayer is not for Buhari to fail just to prove that Nigeria voted the wrong person, but for him o succeed and prove me wrong.. it is better for Nigeria to be great than me winning an argument..

God / Allah please protect our president and enable him make the right decision at all time, I also pray the Naira gains value and Nigeria becomes great again!
U are truly a patroitic Nigerian and i fully say Amen to ur prayer too

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" / Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri / APC Crisis: 13 Governors May Leave Party, Insist On Buni As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.