Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) (3583 Views)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Chikpat(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
World's Longest Serving Monarch; See How Citizens Mourned The Death Of King Of Thailand.

Heartbroken Thais are mourning the death of their beloved King Bhumibol who died today in hospital in Bangkok at the age of 88. He reigned for 70 years and commanded great respect from his people, who wept openly on the streets after learning of his passing away.

On hearing the announcement of the King's death, people outside the hospital where he was being treated wept in the street. One woman was so overcome with emotion on hearing of the king's death she collapsed to the ground...

Government officials say there will be a one-year mourning period, with all entertainment functions being 'toned down' for 30 days.

Source ; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/photos-see-how-citizens-mourned-death.html

1 Share

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Chikpat(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
More pictures;

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Emycord: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Seems they are say oh death why not take a certain dog in Nigeria instead. *Sights mynd44* Lalasticlala i run to ur patronage save my soul (sms)

10 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by chernest2002: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Madness

1 Like

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Leboska(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
I wish it's that dog that died I would have celebrated it.

7 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Baawaa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nigeria,reverse is the case here,Abacha die people were jubilating

10 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by xendra: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
must av been a good king. I wish we have any we would miss like this. lol notinnaija

4 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by omowolewa: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
The man tried for them oo o. Its all in value and not in person.

I no see any selfless leader in Nigeria of today. PMB ought to be but (with due respect) he squandered it.

I expected him not to only make peace with SS/SE but also PDP and then consolidated on the support gotten fron other pressure groups; Gbam! He becomes a charismatic leader.

Maybe he can still be, but he has to stop being quiet like someone dancing 'surugede' in steps dictated by the lords of the spirit.

7 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by babyfaceafrica: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Loveprince: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by BishopMagic: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
I will mourn like this for Buhari on the condition he drops dead today.

9 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Cjrane2: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
You need to see the face of Nigerians when death of BUHARI is announced grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by kolaaderin: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
xendra:
must av been a good king. I wish we have any we would miss like this. lol notinnaija

Awolowo was mourned like this.

4 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Stevebamdex(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
WOW,that man must have been a great leader they valued and cherished so much.
Let's wait till when bubu,obj and Tinubu will pass on..even lala and seun go jubilate like they won lottery..

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by adexfrosh(m): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pple will Definitely mourn wen a leader dies cus be he a good or bad leader some pple will benefit frm his leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by policy12: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg we love Gej more Ghana this joor.. .

1 Like

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by jaymejate: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2016
For naija, na how dem go serve akara they will be thinking

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2016
And truly abacha dies people started jubilating

3 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by joinnow: 12:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Naija na beer parlour go be meeting point for condolences celebrate grin

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by todayboy: 12:59am On Oct 14, 2016
If Buhari die today

I will kill goat

Cook soup share for my neighborhood

I will be so happy

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by DonXavi(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2016
Wow! they really loved the man shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Pavore9: 1:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Baawaa:
Nigeria,reverse is the case here,Abacha die people were jubilating

The was a sense of relief when his death was confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by xendra: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2016
kolaaderin:

Awolowo was mourned like this.
OK, but I was actually talking present or future terms though.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by babdap: 5:22am On Oct 14, 2016
It can happen in Nigeria if they are paid to cry, Nigerians self go cry pass this as long as money is involve.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by abbeyty(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2016
That reminds me what happened when abacha died, people were jubilating everywhere including some parts in the North

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by nigeriafarmer: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2016
he was a good king

1 Like

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Stage-managed grief. Reminds me of when Kim Jong il of North Korea died and the media was awash with pictures of fake mourners griefing so hard, hitting themselves on the ground. Dem know the repercussion of not griefing the demise of their leader na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by gebest: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2016
its because na beta leader e be thats why, but in naija we dont ve good leaders, eg obasanjo, babangidda, abacha, goodluck jonathan and now buhari, na only yar'adua try small

1 Like

Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by biggie73(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Who Nigerian monarchs or leaders Epp?
Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2016
todayboy:
If Buhari die today

I will kill goat

Cook soup share for my neighborhood

I will be so happy

the same way someone will kill a goat,cook some soup with it n share with their neighbours when you die...

lol,the chain continues
Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by acenazt: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Make GEJ die I go use my Schoolfees and Accommodation money buy beer for people
Re: Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) by obailala(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Chikpat:
World's Longest Serving Monarch; See How Citizens Mourned The Death Of King Of Thailand.

Heartbroken Thais are mourning the death of their beloved King Bhumibol who died today in hospital in Bangkok at the age of 88. He reigned for 70 years and commanded great respect from his people, who wept openly on the streets after learning of his passing away.

On hearing the announcement of the King's death, people outside the hospital where he was being treated wept in the street. One woman was so overcome with emotion on hearing of the king's death she collapsed to the ground...

Government officials say there will be a one-year mourning period, with all entertainment functions being 'toned down' for 30 days.

Source ; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/photos-see-how-citizens-mourned-death.html
A lot of people mourned way way more than this in Nigeria courtesy of an ordinary election loss; in fact a lot are still mourning that election loss over 1.5 years after.

A lot of the mourners have even proceeded to do several unthinkable things including praying and wishing all sorts of evil upon the nation, glorifying saboteurs of national assets and the economy and glaringly celebrating just about any misfortune befalling the nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pencom Dg’s Sack: Staff Allege Ethnic Politics, Threaten Showdown / Sani Abacha Daughter, Gumsu And Husband Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Photos: Fake Efcc Id Card From Impostors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.