Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration (31408 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Aregbesola Bends To Greet Olubadan Adetunji During His Visit To Osun (Photos) / Farmers To Pay Fee For Protection – Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by sammyj: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Bush governor !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by kinibigdeal(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Aminat508...my firstlady and the first lady of Osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy
ClassCaptain:
A Man needs at least Two Hoes to Constantly be using on his FARM

I see what you did there.Some hoes are dry, worn and rusty from over usage though. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by scachy(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Nwoke adi njo
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Justiceleague1:

i pity you o,na small small e take dey start....na efryday ur own de worse grin
afonja flty grin

op,hoge the aregbese programme wont put those farmers into any form of gbese o?
Ok you're noted, E be like say some of my post dey pain una grin. I pray say make we no start war with you
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by wellmax(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2016
juman:
[s]Lies.
APC is not interested in agric. Even when aregbe and others were in ACN they never liked agriculture.

I wonder why it is very difficult for this country to have again people like awolowo, jakande, ige etc.
Those were true leaders. One can rightly call them fathers to their people because they gave purposeful leadership.[/s]

Pessimism and Hatred is going to kill you
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by Adebash01(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2016
best leader
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by Justiceleague1: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Ok you're noted, E be like say some of my post dey pain una grin. I pray say make we no start war with you

nø be only agbero war una sabi...grin
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by yedidiah(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2016
I see that community is in need of a road. Ogbeni, oya over to you
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Nice one, let's go back to farm.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by bobestman(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2016
No wander.....He look like a hunter!
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by NairaMaster1(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Why him no go shit alone if him get liver pippo for no follow him
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by tenifayo1994(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
A working governor, far better than the cow chaser aka hero of the flat headed monkeys grin

4 days to go for our dilector to reach 1 year in jail
honestly i hate being sentimental or tribal buh what aregbeshols has done far outweight what is bin done nd that will b done by some of our brothers respective governors from other tribes.
buh who cares, let them continue hating while other tribe kips on propering
all unfortunate flat headed goat will definitely quote me
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by morayolawal: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Let us forget about party,diversification is the best,look inside you think of what you can do as militants are blowing up pipelines.Omo to ni iya oun ko ni sun oun na koni foju kan orun,giving rice and oil to people is not d best,empower them.
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by WHOcarex: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wetin he dey do fir bush? E go spoke Oshogbo weed abi e go buy land?
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by maziuwa(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
why not alone must he go with police Nigerian politicians
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by Justiceleague1: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

which post,pain who? Haaahahahaha....lolsssss...those ua mental posts kwa grin U neva hear say red na mental grin

aregbe empower o,nø empower cum gbese o grin
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by francastoro: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
how many tractors Ogbeni gives to farmers that will encourage? very soon you will hear how much they spent on that visitation!
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by basadenet: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Aregbe guy is nothing but a jester that is fond of playing with people's intelligence. he has nothing to offer.
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by waxyung(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Stop hyping these people. Dey r doing what they are elected to do. Ah... Let's b civilized pls
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by zeal2515: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kudos baba nla
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by olasquare06: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Don't mind all this APC people (All Promises Council)
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by AfroBlue(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
farming/agriculture/cash crops is the way of the past and the future. once upon a time the country was self sufficient and didn't need to import.

a well fed and nourished populace can generate great wealth in all forms of trade, commerce, and services.

would love to one day see 9ja in the very near future produce a surplus of foods and be able to export food products.
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by ayeeshaapink: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Work or pleasure? Lol!!!
Re: Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration by mikolo80: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
juman:
Lies.
APC is not interested in agric. Even when aregbe and others were in ACN they never liked agriculture.

I wonder why it is very difficult for this country to have again people like awolowo, jakande, ige etc.
Those were true leaders. One can rightly call them fathers to their people because they gave purposeful leadership.
you nko
Do they have two heads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.