Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is Sex Before Marriage Accepted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Sex Before Marriage Accepted (335 Views)

Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? / How Almost Any Man Can Get Non-stop Sex Before Meeting His Dream Lover / Why is sex overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex Before Marriage Accepted by kenmoy: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
A friend of mine need nairaland advice,she got seperated from her husband 2011 and recently divorce since then she has living alone recently she met someone she is madly in love with she talks about him always before she says yes to him the guy loves her so much,this guy want a sex relationship before marriage my question is this can this guy be real or fake just two days ago she told him that she want a godly relationship this guy has found another girl even post her on his facebook wall my dear friend is seriously down and heart broken again pls advice l don't know how to manage her.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Helper! Guys Dont Help Guys! So Please I Need A Virtous Woman / Lady Propses To Her Boyfriend / Only From Ladies From Delta State, Need A Guy To Satisfy You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.