Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Universities In The UK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities In The UK (6148 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / 15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / List Of Fake Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities In The UK by liquid81(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2007
@1forall i took a look at the times link, but i was a book you have to buy,

actually i was looking for opinions about those school from people ( or friends, family etc)

thnx
Re: Universities In The UK by 1forall: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2007
81, on that same page click on the link 'Top universities league table 2007[color=#990000][/color]' for an abridged version of the table, it'll give you a picture of how they stand. Have you heard from any people (friends, family etc) ?
Re: Universities In The UK by English1(f): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2007
The London Metropolitan is the only UK university that refuses to release its results data so that it can be included in the league table. It has refused to release any data on its results for three years now. What does that tell you?
Re: Universities In The UK by funweez(f): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hey y'all this thread has been really useful to me.I also intend taking my Pg in the Uk. Im gonna be staying somewhere in Enfield.

these uk schools are darn expensive though.

Can anyone help with advise for Good Uni's in that region. By the way ,il like to study international buiz/management.
Re: Universities In The UK by Daviddj(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2007
@English- Ask anyone dat is very current,the times league table is very political,l will advise that you do not based your conclusions solely on it.
Re: Universities In The UK by liquid81(f): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
Hai all!

It has been quite a long time, but I wanted to update this topic.

Glory be to the most high God: I successfully gained admission to study Msc International Business at the Brunel Uiversity starting end of this month. ( so excited)

P.S. Are there any Nairalanders who are going to study at the Brunel University aswell?

Greetings Liquid81
Re: Universities In The UK by Chydobe: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2022
United Kingdom (UK) is home to one of the finest and top ranked schools in the world. United Kingdom has the best school facilities and takes great pride in the quality and standards her school possess.

It is worthy of note to state that, on the list of global university ranking, two UK schools sit comfortably amongs the top 5 schools in the world. This article brings to your knowledge the best top 10 universities in UK and reasons why they made the top 10 universities in UK list.

Click on the link below to see the list of top best universities in UK

https://www.scholarworldwide.com/top-10-universities-in-uk-best-ranked-universities-in-uk/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noun Is Best 21th Century University / Can You Unravel The Number? (puzzle) / Usman Danfodio University Sokoto 2012/2013 PUME Registration...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.