Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Opportunity To Raise Fund And Grow Your Business Through Fundmybusiness(fmb) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity To Raise Fund And Grow Your Business Through Fundmybusiness(fmb) (420 Views)

How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / Come Buy/sell Your Paypal Fund And Bitcoin For Naira / Any Idea On How I Can Raise Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Raise Fund And Grow Your Business Through Fundmybusiness(fmb) by amechy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
If you are a person with big dreams and would love to support others in achieving their big dreams, then FUNDMYBUSINESS (FMB) program is definitely a business for you as it will help fund that your dream business. You can start with just N12, 000 and watch your money grow into hundreds of thousands with rewards and incentives like Home /Elect. Appliances, Business Grants, Export training certification, opportunity to own a farm, International Trips. This is a value worth having – a business platform guaranteed to make your dreams come true.

If Interested, Text or whatsapp me on 08185781041

(1) (Reply)

How Small And Medium Scale Businesses Can Survive During Economic Recessions. / How Gtbank Is Redefining Corporate Social Responsibility / Let Paypal Allow Nigerians Receive Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.