Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard (14042 Views)

Boy Kidnaps Two Kids In Akure, Sells For N50k Each (Photos) / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard / SHOCKER! Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by kabrud: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
[1:31 we own lagos... ntooo....My fetish yoruba people claim sophisticated and progressive. ..my diabolical yoruba cowards claim civilization and wealth...my incestuous yoruba people claim intelligency....my ritualistical yoruba nation is not landlock, my evil yoruba people are all things good and have all things that is good... Then why do yorubas like backwardness? Why do yorubas like criminals? Why do yorubas like all things uncivilized? Why don't yorubas want their own Odu'a republic where there will be no backwardness, where there will be no criminals, where there will be no uncivilized people? What are yorubas still doing with backward nigerians? It is strange how the progressive will want to be unprogressive by living with unprogressive. .. Yorubas are nothing but envious and evil people. Yorubas are barbaric morons...spit on evil cowards
Hehehehe, and do u know that u have just described the akpu-eating flat heads? Who are the most wicked tribes in in Nigeria? The topic of this thread is one of the indices.
Which tribe is the most accommodating? U just confirm that in ur previous post.
Which tribe is the most educated? It is very clear for even the blind to see.
Which tribe is the most civilised? Civilisation and education go hand in hand but the latter is the driving engine.
Which tribe is the most superstitious? Nollywood has exposed them.
Which tribe has the highest number of criminals?
Records of "development" home and abroad are there for all to see.
Which tribe has the highest number of wealthy men? This is not disputable.
Which tribe is the most innovative? Hmmm, this website is owned by a westerner.
Which has the highest number of oloshos? North, East, West and south has these b1tches in all the brothels.
Incest? The Okonkwos have been having grandchildren from their own daughters from time immemorial.
Also, what are the flat heads doing in Lagos? I can go on and on but make we leave matter jawe.
Meanwhile, fyi, I'm not a westerner but my respect and love for them is borne out of the fact that they are very matured wherever they are both home and abroad and they have been very good ambassadors to this country unlike the flat heads whose major "development" has been pulling down the image of this country. Just imagine, even Dubai is no longer giving us visa because of these akpu-eaters from the yeast. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
DaPuncline:

slowpoke. Now its an afonja lie. Hypocrite!! I'll save your comment for the day you'll appraisal vanguard for reporting another glorified IPOB related news.

Imbeci.le get ur facts straight.
Iv never commended vanguard or anyother mdia here before in anynews or watsoever.... the truth is all media hv been compromised ever since buhari took power.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by Igboid: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
morscino:
It's quite unfortunate that the ethnic/religious bigotry amongst Nigerian youths has eaten so deep that,most are not addressing the issues raised by this post.
I can't imagine that some people's major concern is the source(Vanguard).

I was once a youth corp member in Abia state,so I can definately relate to this post.
There was this girl in our area then,her name was Chidinma,she was less than 20yrs and she had already sold 4 children.
She never saw it as a big deal as a matter of fact most girls over there don't see it as a big deal.Then I began to wonder what could have gone wrong?I was able to identify few reasons.

1.Poverty: The standard of living of some ppl in that part of Nigeria would marvel you and this is not to ridicule anybody.It's very easy for someone who stays in lagos to think,the whole of Nig is d same.20k might not be anything to you but to some ppl it's everything.

2.Education:The govt in these areas are not doing enough in terms of education,while serving I taught in a sec sch.

3.Moral decadence:There is need for massive re-orientation of the youths in that part to prevent a disaster waiting to happen.

There is an urgent need to develop south east Nigeria,the govs,senators,rep members,etc from this region have been useless over the years(as far as I am concerned) but unfortunately they have been able to convince d ppl dat their under-development is from abuja.

#DevelopSouthEastNigeriaFast!.

Another Afonja with his lies.

The standard of living in SE is better than that in your neck of wood.

SE leads the entire Nigeria in education, and we have stats to back this up. Go and upgrade the obviously poor education standards of your people before you think about that of a people better than you.

Take your moral sanctimonious platitudes to your juju ritual people.

#Developyourown place fast.

Pretentious tribalists like you,claiming objectivity disgusts me. I rather deal with the real tribalists.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by DaPuncline: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Imbeci.le get ur facts straight.
Iv never commended vanguard or anyother mdia here before in anynews or watsoever.... the truth is all media hv been compromised ever since buhari took power.
That's a blatant lie ass.hole. Don't tell me your addled brain don't know how vanguard has been working relentlessly through their propangada to bring buhari's govt down or your saline senses don't know about their pro-biafra stand, infact check theor online page and u'll know where the majority of their fans hails from.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by morscino: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid:

Another Afonja with his lies.

The standard of living in SE is better than that in your neck of wood.

SE leads the entire Nigeria in education, and we have stats to back this up. Go and upgrade the obviously poor education standards of your people before you think about that of a people better than you.

Take your moral sanctimonious platitudes to your juju ritual people.

#Developyourown place fast.

Pretentious tribalists like you,claiming objectivity disgusts me. I rather deal with the real tribalists.
lol...I understand ur bias and pain to see the truth,Mr man! no be say dem tell me,I lived there,ate n even learnt ur language.
I didnt post dis to start an arguement,this is one of d reasons why d SE is still in d state it is...Hatred from ppl like u,I met alot of really hospitable ppl but majority are just like u.
It's a pity!...most educated indeed,in a place where answers to exams(even common entrance) are written on d board yet ppl still fail,a place where they rely on corp members to teach relevant subjects,etc.
80% of d ppl running after vehicles in lagos hold up are ur kinsmen,how many south westerners do u see doing such in ur region and yet ur standard of living is better.SMH!
Me and my then roomie(an edo boy)did d best we could even tho some of d ppl there said we were trying to use our kindness to steal their girls(just like a dunce u)
I have smart kids over there whom by God's grace I wish to sponsor on a scholarship to the university level and stupid comments like urs won't stop me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by willibounce1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ayam not surprised. Is it not flattinos again? They can do anything for money.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
DaPuncline:

That's a blatant lie ass.hole. Don't tell me your addled brain don't know how vanguard has been working relentlessly through their propangada to bring buhari's govt down or your saline senses don't know about their pro-biafra stand, infact check theor online page and u'll know where the majority of their fans hails from.

Lol u called me azzhole then u are a toilet.
So open ur mouth leme poo inside u and lecture u.
Hey u toilet!... vanguard and other media got compromised by buhari's govt.

Obioviously u still a kid blinded by bigotry, lies and propaganda...u see i dnt argue with sentiments.
Its laughable wen u say vanguard works for biafra. grin grin
is it not same vanguard dat were paid to report the biggest lie against biafra..TRIPOB breaking away from IPOB and promised to burn biafra flag on october1 grin grin.. so where are they?

U are still a kid and not qualified to argue with me.. go and grow up first.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by ArabMopol(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

Hehehehe, and do u know that u have just described the akpu-eating flat heads? Who are the most wicked tribes in in Nigeria? The topic of this thread is one of the indices.
Which tribe is the most civilised? Civilisation and education go hand in hand but the latter is the driving engine.
Which has the highest number of oloshos? North, East, West and south has these b1tches in all the brothels.
Incest? The Okonkwos have been having grandchildren from their own daughters from time immemorial.
Also, what are the flat heads doing in Lagos? I can go on and on but make we leave matter jawe.
Meanwhile, fyi, I'm not a westerner but my respect and love for them is borne out of the fact that they are very matured wherever they are both home and abroad and they have been very good ambassadors to this country unlike the flat heads whose major "development" has been pulling down the image of this country. Just imagine, even Dubai is no longer giving us visa because of these akpu-eaters from the yeast. grin grin grin
fear fear jobless agbero since morning u are here chatting with empty stomach don't worry mama bola will soon bring a bowl of amala and ewedu, the
fear of the Igbos. They envy the
Igbos who have done the
impossible – standing up to their
enemies; and exercising their
inalienable rights to self
preservation
You are still on this nonsense, ur
life must be boring . Get a life bro,
life is too short for hating. It is alien in yoruba to be
brave and look your oppresors in
the eye. That's why the fulani
dominate them in kwara and the
Igala sit on their heads in kogi.
See what they did to the yoruba
governorship candidate in kogi.i pity Yoruba's, Yellowbars are dirty and annoying Igbo
culture’s emphasis on change,
individualism and competitiveness
gave his ethnic group an edge
over the Hausa/Fulani man who
was hindered by a “wary religion”
and the Yoruba man who was
hampered by” traditional
hierarchies.” the Igbo
overcame the earlier Yoruba
advantage within two decades
earlier in the twentieth century.
“Although the Yoruba had a huge
historical and geographical head
start, the Igbo wiped out their
handicap in one fantastic burst of
energy in the twenty years
between 1930 and 1950.” earlier advantage
of Yoruba as contingent on their
location on the coastline, but once
the missionaries crossed the
Niger, the Igbo took advantage of
the opportunity and overtook the
Yoruba. in such a short time that within
three short decades the Igbos had
closed the gap and quickly moved
ahead as the group with the
highest literacy rate, the highest
standard of living, and the
greatest of citizens with
postsecondary education in
Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by MENELIK1: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

oh my God you guys are worst than devil its self

killers, ritualist, drug barons, criminnals, yahoo yahoo, scammers, 419, dirtyness, beggers, prostitutes etc
Yoruba dirty? Even when we read that odour from heap of refuse killed an asthmatic patient in Imo, Osu people can lie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by kabrud: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
fear fear jobless agbero since morning u are here chatting with empty stomach don't worry mama bola will soon bring a bowl of amala and ewedu, the
fear of the Igbos. They envy the
Igbos who have done the
impossible – standing up to their
enemies; and exercising their
inalienable rights to self
preservation
You are still on this nonsense, ur
life must be boring . Get a life bro,
life is too short for hating. It is alien in yoruba to be
brave and look your oppresors in
the eye. That's why the fulani
dominate them in kwara and the
Igala sit on their heads in kogi.
See what they did to the yoruba
governorship candidate in kogi.i pity Yoruba's, Yellowbars are dirty and annoying Igbo
culture’s emphasis on change,
individualism and competitiveness
gave his ethnic group an edge
over the Hausa/Fulani man who
was hindered by a “wary religion”
and the Yoruba man who was
hampered by” traditional
hierarchies.” the Igbo
overcame the earlier Yoruba
advantage within two decades
earlier in the twentieth century.
“Although the Yoruba had a huge
historical and geographical head
start, the Igbo wiped out their
handicap in one fantastic burst of
energy in the twenty years
between 1930 and 1950.” earlier advantage
of Yoruba as contingent on their
location on the coastline, but once
the missionaries crossed the
Niger, the Igbo took advantage of
the opportunity and overtook the
Yoruba. in such a short time that within
three short decades the Igbos had
closed the gap and quickly moved
ahead as the group with the
highest literacy rate, the highest
standard of living, and the
greatest of citizens with
postsecondary education in
Nigeria...
This epistle, for who na? Hmmm. I know that flat heads are very good in manufacturing. Infact they have factories including baby factories which now manufacture babies in mass thereby bringing down the price to 20k. Good one. grin grin grin. Keep up the "hardwork".

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by modath(f): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Mo is officially a night crawler wink

Yep, omo kekere don't understand timing... When it's time, it's time but it's all good, we give God the glory. smiley
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by distilledwalex(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
genearts:
Wow..... This is quite revealing. What will Nigerians not do for money?
Biafrans POC
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by distilledwalex(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Flat heads can do anything for money

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by DaPuncline: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hey u toilet!... vanguard and other media got compromised by buhari's govt.

Obioviously still a kid blinded by bigotry, ied and propaganda...u see i dnt argue with sentiments.
Its laughable wen u say vanguard works for biafra. grin grin
is it not same vanguard dat reported about the biggest lie against biafra..TRIPOB breaking away from IPOB and promised to burn biafra flag on october1 grin grin.. so where they.

U are still a kid and not qualified to argue with me.. go and grow up first.
Punk I know your licking brain won't remember how CNN normally reference Vanguard about any latest new on biafra. Majority of biafra news on CNN, BBC, and Dailymail are always sourced from vanguard. Is it not dsame vanguard dat reported 66 people were killed in fulani-enugu attack! I'm even surprised your suckhead could deny them now. Go bleep ursef bro.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by ArabMopol(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=kabrud post=50201594]
This epistle, for who na? Hmmm. I know that flat heads are very good in manufacturing. Infact they have factories including baby factories which now manufacture babies in mass thereby bringing down the price to 20k. Good one. grin grin grin. Keep up the "hardwork".[/ cowardice amala eating
brown roof sophisticated tiger
claw betrayers Any Nigerian that has known the
Yorubas or lived with them would
wonder when a Yoruba could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean or be brave
enough like the Igbos to affect a
physical threat. Awolowo was cheated out of
the presidency after helping the
Fulanis crush Biafra. loud mouth AFONJA...

1 Like

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by Igboid: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
morscino:

lol...I understand ur bias and pain to see the truth,Mr man! no be say dem tell me,I lived there,ate n even learnt ur language.
I didnt post dis to start an arguement,this is one of d reasons why d SE is still in d state it is...Hatred from ppl like u,I met alot of really hospitable ppl but majority are just like u.
It's a pity!...most educated indeed,in a place where answers to exams(even common entrance) are written on d board yet ppl still fail,a place where they rely on corp members to teach relevant subjects,etc.
80% of d ppl running after vehicles in lagos hold up are ur kinsmen,how many south westerners do u see doing such in ur region and yet ur standard of living is better.SMH!
Me and my then roomie(an edo boy)did d best we could even tho some of d ppl there said we were trying to use our kindness to steal their girls(just like a dunce u)
I have smart kids over there whom by God's grace I wish to sponsor on a scholarship to the university level and stupid comments like urs won't stop me.

Glad that I have drawn you out of your treacherous veneer of objectivity to expose the afonjaic tribalist in you.
If you watch closely, you will see that I have no problem with the outright Yoruba tribalists here spitting venom about Ndiigbo, their hate is needed to remind Ndiigbo of what we face. But I have real issues with core tribalists like you, that cover your self up with veneer of objectivity while you go about oozing of Igbophobia.

We are getting there. Now to the matter.

Abia state is better than whatever part of afonjaland you crawled out from. The state has been toping WAEC and NECO stats for years now.
She also has an impressive list of influential and quality human resources.

My cousin served in Ogbomosho, he told me of the level of illiteracy and poverty ravaging afonjaland, I thought he was joking until I paid him a visit.
Most of his afonja Students were damn too mentally retarded, most can't even understand English, yet they were in senior secondary.
The girls in Ogbomosho were damn average looking and ugly, my cousin felt he was the unluckiest guy on earth.
The youths were mainly touts and useless, non of them wanted to do any hard job, I couldn't believe there are parts of Nigeria still that backward.

SE is the most densely populated region in Nigeria, the competition here is high, Ndiigbo can hardly survive it, let alone your lazy Yorubas, be that as it may, we still have a number of Yorubas here.

Next time, learn to keep your solutions for your poverty ravaged, juju ritual, educationlly backward Yorubaland,leave Ndiigbo out of your masturbation, we don't need any advise from any afonja, especially when our problems are less complex than those of Yorubas.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by kabrud: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=ArabMopol post=50204125][/quote]

All these stories and rants are just consequences of painment which has not really explained the commoditisation of babies which itself is a consequence of the ill treatment to which female flat headed akpu-eating tribes from the yeast are subjected to. Rather than explaining this, keep running upandan. grin grin grin.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
DaPuncline:

Punk I know your licking brain won't remember how CNN normally reference Vanguard about any latest new on biafra. Majority of biafra news on CNN, BBC, and Dailymail are always sourced from vanguard. Is it not dsame vanguard dat reported 66 people were killed in fulani-enugu attack! I'm even surprised your suckhead could deny them now. Go bleep ursef bro.

Hahahahahahahahahah the death of english. grin
"LICKING"brain.. grin..
Hey Mr toilet!... grin u are just too dumb.
Infact i like u now for making me.laff. grin grin
But the truth is ur problem is more than nigerian hospitals can handle... u need to be flown abroad for proper care. ; grin.OMG.

So if vanguar vanguard reports killing of 66peopl in enugu how does dat make them work for biafra grin..?..
Any media can report any news accross d country pls.. dont make me pee grin grin.

Mr toilet...i dnt even kno where to start to lecture ur dilapidated brain cheesy..
Pls send me ur details let me report ur case on TV so that people will contribute to fly u abroad grin..
Seriously u jst cracked my ribs now with ur dumb comment
grin grin grin.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by morscino: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid:

Glad that I have drawn you out of your treacherous veneer of objectivity to expose the afonjaic tribalist in you.
If you watch closely, you will see that I have no problem with the outright Yoruba tribalists here spitting venom about Ndiigbo, their hate is needed to remind Ndiigbo of what we face. But I have real issues with core tribalists like you, that cover your self up with veneer of objectivity while you go about oozing of Igbophobia.

We are getting there. Now to the matter.

Abia state is better than whatever part of afonjaland you crawled out from. The state has been toping WAEC and NECO stats for years now.
She also has an impressive list of influential and quality human resources.

My cousin served in Ogbomosho, he told me of the level of illiteracy and poverty ravaging afonjaland, I thought he was joking until I paid him a visit.
Most of his afonja Students were damn too mentally retarded, most can't even understand English, yet they were in senior secondary.
The girls in Ogbomosho were damn average looking and ugly, my cousin felt he was the unluckiest guy on earth.
The youths were mainly touts and useless, non of them wanted to do any hard job, I couldn't believe there are parts of Nigeria still that backward.

SE is the most densely populated region in Nigeria, the competition here is high, Ndiigbo can hardly survive it, let alone your lazy Yorubas, be that as it may, we still have a number of Yorubas here.

Next time, learn to keep your solutions for your poverty ravaged, juju ritual, educationlly backward Yorubaland,leave Ndiigbo out of your masturbation, we don't need any advise from any afonja, especially when our problems are less complex than those of Yorubas.

Thank you.
keep it up!...I'm still in touch with my fav students and they keep me informed abt their academic progress.dat alone gives me joy,ur words means nothing to me.

and by d way,I'm from Lagos State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by ArabMopol(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

All these stories and rants are just consequences of painment which has not really explained the commoditisation of babies which itself is a consequence of the ill treatment to which female flat headed akpu-eating tribes from the yeast are subjected to. Rather than explaining this, keep running upandan. grin grin grin.
lousy Corn head AFONJA... The Yoruba elite and area-boy
politics; shown itself
over the years to be incapable of
rising above narrow tribal
interests and reciprocating
goodwill from other sections of
the country by treating other
groups with respect. Practically
every crisis in Nigeria since
independence has its roots in this
attitude. Ojukwu released
Awolowo from prison, what did he
use to tell him thank you, back
stabbing. The secret is out in the open.
Awolowo, god of the Yorubas, is
doing owambe in his grave. I
am beginning to like some
Yorubas but I could never
stomach their fetish and sneaky
behavior, prostrations, and bowing
down to kiss the dirt. Although
Awolowo gave them a head start
in Federal Government corporate
allocation and banking industry,
Yorubas have stolen and sold off
my country’s lucrative ventures.
They lack the industriousness of
the Igbos, the agribusiness of the
Tivs, or the good naturalness of
the Idomas. Aren’t the Yorubas
something else? Hahahaha.
Speaking of Chief Awo, it is funny
the Yorubas changed that man’s
name from Awolowo to Awo in
their haste to deify mere mortal
and clothe the man with the garb
of immortality. Why does the
Yoruba god’s name remind me of
awo (Igbo word for the ugly,
revolting toad that nobody but the
Yorubas use in making potent
poisons)? It could have been
better had Yorubas been less
insulting and kind enough to
change their man’s name to mbala
(Igbo name for toad’s more
beautiful cousin, edible frog).
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by kabrud: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
lousy Corn head AFONJA... The Yoruba elite and area-boy
politics; shown itself
over the years to be incapable of
rising above narrow tribal
interests and reciprocating
goodwill from other sections of
the country by treating other
groups with respect. Practically
every crisis in Nigeria since
independence has its roots in this
attitude. Ojukwu released
Awolowo from prison, what did he
use to tell him thank you, back
stabbing. The secret is out in the open.
Awolowo, god of the Yorubas, is
doing owambe in his grave. I
am beginning to like some
Yorubas but I could never
stomach their fetish and sneaky
behavior, prostrations, and bowing
down to kiss the dirt. Although
Awolowo gave them a head start
in Federal Government corporate
allocation and banking industry,
Yorubas have stolen and sold off
my country’s lucrative ventures.
They lack the industriousness of
the Igbos, the agribusiness of the
Tivs, or the good naturalness of
the Idomas. Aren’t the Yorubas
something else? Hahahaha.
Speaking of Chief Awo, it is funny
the Yorubas changed that man’s
name from Awolowo to Awo in
their haste to deify mere mortal
and clothe the man with the garb
of immortality. Why does the
Yoruba god’s name remind me of
awo (Igbo word for the ugly,
revolting toad that nobody but the
Yorubas use in making potent
poisons)? It could have been
better had Yorubas been less
insulting and kind enough to
change their man’s name to mbala
(Igbo name for toad’s more
beautiful cousin, edible frog).
And u think all these stories explain ur barbarism? It is either u explain this "remarkable achievement" or u stop spamming my mention with all these irrelevant tales. Reserve them for the day u will be invited to give tales at dawn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by jollymizzle(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
morscino:

Yeparipa grin na pesin pikin u finish like dis? Kwantinue
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by ArabMopol(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

And u think all these stories explain ur barbarism? It is either u explain this "remarkable achievement" or u stop spamming my mention with all these irrelevant tales. Reserve them for the day u will be invited to give tales at dawn.
lousy corn head... The Yorubas are something else,
for they have distinguished
themselves as fomenters of
troubles and crises in Nigeria
since time immemorial.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by jollymizzle(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

grin Guy u a badt . I had to quote you cos someday I might need the Launch codes to this your WMD of a post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by kabrud: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
lousy corn head... The Yorubas are something else,
for they have distinguished
themselves as fomenters of
troubles and crises in Nigeria
since time immemorial.
Mr, stop this long story and explain this "achievement". Abi na yoruba get baby factory biz for yeast? Flattiee, abeg fast, I'm waiting. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by jollymizzle(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Well at least no one is denying this fact. They are here saying 'rubbish post' 'afonja news' 'I didn't read'. But all that is acceptable, what is not acceptable is for someone to come here and start saying these are lies. Cos we all know it's true. Nothing further.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by ArabMopol(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

Mr, stop this long story and explain this "achievement". Abi na yoruba get baby factory biz for yeast? Flattiee, abeg fast, I'm waiting. grin grin grin
Buhari has not come out to
apologize to the Yorubas on what
he did to Awolowo and the likes
yet some Yoruba bastards and
islamic possessed use
their bastard fingers to thumbprint
for arrogant Buhari!! SHAME! By
the grace of God, the Spirit of
Awolowo, Ajasin,Onabanjo,and the
likes that Buhari molested and
jailed just because they wanted
Democracy will NEVER allow
Buhari to be in peace!!! I am
disappointed in the Yorubas!!!
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by kabrud: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari has not come out to
apologize to the Yorubas on what
he did to Awolowo and the likes
yet some Yoruba bastards and
islamic possessed use
their bastard fingers to thumbprint
for arrogant Buhari!! SHAME! By
the grace of God, the Spirit of
Awolowo, Ajasin,Onabanjo,and the
likes that Buhari molested and
jailed just because they wanted
Democracy will NEVER allow
Buhari to be in peace!!! I am
disappointed in the Yorubas!!!

Is that ur attempt to my question?

Okay, ur score is 0/70.

Meanwhile ur CA is 2/30.

Total score= 0+2 =02 (F9)

Is not my fault, I have been trying to assist but u are not ready to pass. We will look at the possibility of floating the course for u.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by ArabMopol(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

Is that ur attempt to my question?

Okay, ur score is 0/70.

Meanwhile ur CA is 2/30.

Total score= 0+2 =02 (F9)

Is not my fault, I have been trying to assist but u are not ready to pass. We will look at the possibility of floating the course for u.
AFONJA cyber warrior u are just shying away from the bitter truth of yellow-bars cowardness, the
chameleon, the Yorubas can
change skin color at will and can
vacillate at random between
Christian and muslim worlds
whenever the spirit hits them. Haha typical Yoruba man Yorubas cannot
fight but would run into juju
shrines with human body parts in
search of protective charms. What
a group of superstitious bushmen! The Yorubas have charms for
everything, including love
portions, pregnancy inducers,
barrenness inhibitors, cures for
ogbanje, protection from gun
wounds and poisonings ....
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by palladin: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
You mean I can actually swap my fairly used techno phone for an igbo baby

Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by kabrud: 3:32am On Oct 15, 2016
ArabMopol:
AFONJA cyber warrior u are just shying away from the bitter truth of yellow-bars cowardness, the
chameleon, the Yorubas can
change skin color at will and can
vacillate at random between
Christian and muslim worlds
whenever the spirit hits them. Haha typical Yoruba man Yorubas cannot
fight but would run into juju
shrines with human body parts in
search of protective charms. What
a group of superstitious bushmen! The Yorubas have charms for
everything, including love
portions, pregnancy inducers,
barrenness inhibitors, cures for
ogbanje, protection from gun
wounds and poisonings ....
Next semester pls. U have carried over this course already. Effort is being made to float the course 4 u. I know how u feel.
Re: Baby Sells For N20K In Eastern Nigeria - Vanguard by kabrud: 3:39am On Oct 15, 2016
palladin:
You mean I can actually swap my fairly used techno phone for an igbo baby
Hehehehe. It depends on the model and the level of damage of the techno phone. In some u may need to add like 3k or less while in others u may get something like 5k or more in addition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) / Two Shot Dead By Mobile Policemen In Shiroro LGA, Niger State / Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.