Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect (1437 Views)

Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York / We Robbed To Celebrate Yuletide Like Rich Men — Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by TheLearnedOne(m): 2:35am On Oct 14, 2016
The police in Abia State have paraded 24
suspected criminals in Umuahia.
One of them was a 24-year-old commercial
tricyclist simply called Samuel. He was said to
be a member of the three-man gang that
robbed, raped and killed a 65-year old grandmother at Ofeme. The incident happened
on October 8 at about 9pm.
The Commissioner of Police, Mr Leye
Oyebade, said in Umuahia, that the victim, Mrs
Anthonia Dike, was returning from Jos on a
business trip when the three hoodlums, who rode on a motorbike trailed the bus in which
they were traveling, from Okigwe in Imo State
to a point along the Ofeme axis of the express
road. They blocked the bus and dragged out all
the passengers into a nearby bush .
They dispossessed them of their wares, cash and other valuables, separated the men from
women and had sex with the female
passengers.
He said the suspects dragged the 65-year- old
woman into the bush, where they raped her in
turns. “Having satisfied their evil sexual desires on
the 65-year old grandmother, and were ready
to go, one of them pulled out a gun, pointed it
on her middle nose region and pulled the
trigger. The woman died instantly,” Oyebade
said. Okorie who struggled to exonerate himself of
the crime, told newsmen that he was not the
one that killed the grandmother, but the two
men he carried on his bike, who are now at
large .
“I was not the one that killed the woman, but the two men that I carried on my bike. I am the
pilot that carried them, I cannot say that I don’t
know what they were doing, but I only took
them there and waited for them to finish. I did
not follow them to rob or kill anybody. The two
men I carried, robbed, the people, and killed the women,” he said.
Okorie who said he lives at Agiriga area of
Okigwe, said he was in the bush waiting for his
two friends without knowing that they were
raping the women.

Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by Mrdecent(m): 3:53am On Oct 14, 2016
End time
Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by Anoruo(m): 4:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Say no to crime

1 Like

Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by cindyrocks(f): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Merciless criminals. God forbid evil.
Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by francisbarrack(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Crime everywhere dis day, these criminal have gain generational curse...
Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by olumaxi(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2016
He is a direct opposite of d biblical samuel....let him and his gang face the firing squad asap
Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by Hedonistically: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
This story is just too disgusting. Some human beings are worse than the devil himself. God forbid.
Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by izzou(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm

The world will soon come to an end

That's all I can say cool
Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by dotman4real007(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2016
thank God you said you knew what they were doing, you are not different from them, you are an armed robber and a rapist. I sentence you to death by boiling you in hot oil!!

1 Like

Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by Fourwinds: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2016
kill d rapist

1 Like

Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by 4tune490(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2016
The exact temperatures will also depend on how pure the oil is.
dotman4real007:
thank God you said you knew what they were doing, you are not different from them, you are an armed robber and a rapist. I sentence you to death by boiling you in hot oil!!
Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by RuJay: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jisos ooooooo rape aaaaaaah
Re: How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect by bennymark(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Father please save our land

Is this konji or recession?

(1) (Reply)

Beware Woman Confess To Use Water Of Dead Body To Cook For Customers / Watch As SARS Harass Some Storborn Yahoo Boys In Ajah, Lekki (video) / Video Of Moment Abeokuta Big Boy SDJ Teeman Was Caught With Used Sanitary Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.