Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Premiership Remnants - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premiership Remnants (2886 Views)

Disappointing Strikers In 2005/2006 English Premiership / Premiership's Worst Buys: Wright Phillips Tops The List / Which Team Will Win 2005/2006 Premiership Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premiership Remnants by Akolawole(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2006
It is high time we have a general Premiership news for other clubs beside the big 4.

Bolton, Newcastle and all minnows can come here. grin

If it is unnessary, please tell me so that we can lock the thread.
Re: Premiership Remnants by Akolawole(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2006
Let me kick off with Kanu's behaviour towards harry.

Kanu dissapointed me, so is Mikel.

Or is it the blood flowing in them or what?
Re: Premiership Remnants by tosinadeda: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2006
Wetin kanu do o
Re: Premiership Remnants by rikkyjen(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2006
Akola , Good Job oo, Unnnessary Ke? O wa very necessary oo cheesy. Sincerely kanu was dissapointing, prolly he wants improved wages and Longer contract, but Harry does not trust his form. Just like in Arsenal when he was doing Zilch and earning a whooping 42, 500 Quids!. Akola, How much is Kanu earning now sef? The guy is supposed toshow commitiment and loyalty to the club which has made him a contender for the African player sad
Re: Premiership Remnants by kitaun(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2006
Remnants?? Laffter wan kill me here o!! Hahahaha
Re: Premiership Remnants by kitaun(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2006
Remnants?? Laffter wan kill me here o!! Hahahaha
Re: Premiership Remnants by mukina2: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
akola wat of reading grin tongue
Re: Premiership Remnants by Akolawole(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2006
@Kitaun

Maybe Premiership jara grin

@Mukina

You are not serious
Remember Bolton will soon come to North london

@Rikkyjen
Thanks
harry ask him via British press, " Kanu, Where are you in the summer ?"

Obviously, he is sitting at home, preparing to go to Dubai.

Papilo forget say, no Coach will ignore a 9 goal man at this moment.
Re: Premiership Remnants by mukina2: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2006
akola

how many times must i say this
at our home . .its either we beat you or we draw simple . .bolton has juju at reebok stadium grin tongue
Re: Premiership Remnants by BlackMamba(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2006
Anybody criticizing Kanu should just shut up. There is no loyalty in professional sports. It's a fact that he probably would have landed in less fancied league, if his present club didn't pick him up over the summer. He has every right to try to maximize his earning potential based on his current performance. Nobody ever criticize teams when they trade a player or decline contract renewal, due to sub-par performance. But when a player demands restructuring of contract, based on performance, uninformed fans cry foul. It's all business. I support Kanu to push his club to give him a long term contract now!
Re: Premiership Remnants by rikkyjen(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2006
BlackMamba:

Anybody criticizing Kanu should just shut up. There is no loyalty in professional sports. It's a fact that he probably would have landed in less fancied league, if his present club didn't pick him up over the summer. He has every right to try to maximize his earning potential based on his current performance. Nobody ever criticize teams when they trade a player or decline contract renewal, due to sub-par performance. But when a player demands restructuring of contract, based on performance, uninformed fans cry foul. It's all business. I support Kanu to push his club to give him a long term contract now!

You and I know that if Redknapp decides not to reknew his contract again, Kanu will be in trouble again!. Are you aware Kanu is Over 30 years.Do you expect the gaffer to give him a 3 yr contract, abi wetin you dey yarn? Are you that blinded to patriotism that you fail to reckon that Kanu's career  blows hot in the summer and cold in the winter? In as much as am not trying to diminish the legendary Kanu, yet i fail to see why Kanu should  get a 3yr long contract extension with 45,000 quids per week!. With that Kind money, U wan Kill Milan Mandaric?

Are you aware about the latest stuff that happened at the Airport. Kanu was at the airport with his teammates prolly waiting for their flight.He just sat down there, when it was time to go, Kanu suddenly said he couldn't stand up, they had to wheel chair the Mofo out of the airport wink. Wetin do am? Mere fatigue and its evidentthat age has caught up with him! Is it not the same xmas games sheva, Ballack and 'em other old brigades have been playing? What am implying is that Kanu shouldn't put the club which helped resucitate his career to ransom!

Now tell me, as a gaffer i know you would offer him a lifetime contract abi, won't you? undecided
Re: Premiership Remnants by tosinadeda: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
The guy na big boy
Re: Premiership Remnants by kitaun(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2006
Rikkyjen, absolutely spot on, all those our players especially those in England are just too heady and unpatriotic for my liking!
Re: Premiership Remnants by Akolawole(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2006
@Rikky

When somebody say we should shut up, its better we obey o. grin
Re: Premiership Remnants by rikkyjen(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2006
Akolawole:

@Rikky

When somebody say we should shut up, its better we obey o. grin

Oga Sir, Me i don shut up already ooo, what about ya? wink
Re: Premiership Remnants by kitaun(m): 2:10am On Dec 29, 2006
Mine too is padlocked o!
Re: Premiership Remnants by Abdblues(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2006
OmiGod grin grin Remnants!!!I can't stop laughing!!!but i do think clubs like TH, Bolton and of late porthsmouth derserve better respect grin
Re: Premiership Remnants by cabali(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2006
Good invention once again from Kola but I require a finer definition for this thread or we will end up with a dumpsite for all sorts
Re: Premiership Remnants by Akolawole(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2006
@Everyone

It took me 30 seconds to name the thread.

Please accept me like that.

Newcastle's penalty anybody?
Re: Premiership Remnants by Christino(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2006
Signing in for Southgate.

Remnants is just about the best name for the rest outside of the big four. They'll climb up when they have a billionaire who can team them up like Madrid grin

Maybe Bolton can move up if Beckham agrees to come grin

Meanwhile, Southgate his chasing Aliadiere of Arsenal to add to a failing attack line. Maccarone is leaving for italy (rumoured) and Mendieta too (prolly), he needs Beckham more than Gum Chewing Sam does. grin
Re: Premiership Remnants by cabali(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2007
Like I said another intelligent thread from Kola
Re: Premiership Remnants by cabali(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2007
Edgar gets his name written on the stones! That was a stunning shot! and did y'all notice that he was very composed in the defense and at his area? great goal there!

What was it with ronaldo being booed
Re: Premiership Remnants by bolaoni(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2007
The same reason that hez being booed ever since.

Those people no get job jare. cool
Re: Premiership Remnants by cabali(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2007
well the most painful part is when then still perform amidst the booing!!!
Re: Premiership Remnants by kitaun(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2007
That seems to be Ronaldo's inspiration this season
Re: Premiership Remnants by cabali(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2007
mos def!!

I think he actually a diver!!! In a good amout of cases, he is seen to be in the air without contact!!!
Re: Premiership Remnants by Grizzly(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2007
@everybody
Happy new year, Altho there's nothing new about the new year since Chelsea keep dropping points like they did last year undecided

@Akola
High time we got a thread like this, wink
About Kanu, i find nothing dissapointing about that
He obviously does not want to end up like his compatriot JAy-JAy,
When they're thru witchu, they throw u out,
He needs a nu contract, and harry agrees with him.

@Nuly managed clubs, Charlton, West-Ham
They way they thrash these guys make the Coaches seem incompetent
They should ease off my Alan Pardew oh! Make dem no sack am again

@Thread
Arsenal will be discussed here someday,
Just have faith! grin
Re: Premiership Remnants by mukina2: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
Grizzly:

@Thread
Chelsea will be discussed here someday,
Just have faith! grin
thank God you said so urself . . .

happy new year kiss grin grin grin grin
Re: Premiership Remnants by Grizzly(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
Mukina u must be out of ur mind!! grin

Happy new year to u too, wink
Re: Premiership Remnants by mukina2: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2007
haa grizz nor be you post am grin grin grin
hope the new year bring more injuries to the romans . .
hope reading and boro will give em hell again
hope maureen will . . . grin tongue
Re: Premiership Remnants by cabali(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2007
It just danger that I see
Re: Premiership Remnants by mukina2: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
cabali meaning? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Keshi Can't Coach The Super Eagles / Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World / 3 To 10 Odd Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.