Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

S. Africa’s Minister Of Higher Education Reportedly Pictured Nude With A Student - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / S. Africa’s Minister Of Higher Education Reportedly Pictured Nude With A Student (793 Views)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S. Africa’s Minister Of Higher Education Reportedly Pictured Nude With A Student by Marlboro1: 4:41am On Oct 14, 2016
A photo has been doing the rounds on social media alleged to be of Minister Blade Nzimande naked with a student. WARNING: Features non-graphic nudity.
The man in the picture is washing himself from a bucket and is photographed by a young woman on a bed who may also be unclothed.

A clickbait website on Tuesday broke the story that the image was shared on the Facebook profile of a young student reportedly named “Dimpho Kelly”, whom they described as Nzimande’s “Blessee” at Wits university.

They claimed that she shared the story with a caption about how she was disgusted at the minister’s attitude towards the #FeesMustFall movement, and she decided to take the picture out of revenge.

Unfortunately, the image is of low quality and may have been photoshopped or simply be a clever trick using someone who bears more than a passing resemblance to the minister.

Read more and see pictures ........ http://africaonline.cc/s-africas-minister-of-higher-education-reportedly-pictured-nude-with-a-student/
Re: S. Africa’s Minister Of Higher Education Reportedly Pictured Nude With A Student by panafrican(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Why all this constant negative hype from Nigerians about anything that goes wrong in South Africa ? You guys are bitterly jealous because of SouthAfricans higher life standards?Too bad you hate god things. One now understands why you hate the war general Buhari is waging on corruption in Nigeria.
God Bless South Africa whether you like it or not. grin

1 Like

Re: S. Africa’s Minister Of Higher Education Reportedly Pictured Nude With A Student by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2016
panafrican:
Why all this constant negative hype from Nigerians about anything that goes wrong in South Africa ? You guys are bitterly jealous because of SouthAfricans higher life standards?Too bad you hate god things. One now understands why you hate the war general Buhari is waging on corruption in Nigeria.
God Bless South Africa whether you like it or not. grin

Actually we love South Africa and its people. . . I don't see why a news in the foreign affairs section should bring you this much headache, what's the big deal?

I for one think South african women are beautiful, but the men are too hot blooded and xenophobic. I hope to visit S.A someday. . . God bless Africa!
Re: S. Africa’s Minister Of Higher Education Reportedly Pictured Nude With A Student by LeSudAfricaine: 2:04am On Oct 16, 2016
blackberlin:

Actually we love South Africa and its people. . . I don't see why a news in the foreign affairs section should bring you this much headache, what's the big deal?

I for one think South african women are beautiful, but the men are too hot blooded and xenophobic. I hope to visit S.A someday. . . God bless Africa!
ok, how do you come into that conclusion?
Re: S. Africa’s Minister Of Higher Education Reportedly Pictured Nude With A Student by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
ok, how do you come into that conclusion?
One love. . .

(1) (Reply)

"Mrs Trump Became First Lady Even Wit Nudity, Why Can’t I?" Nigerian Transgender / Break! Relief As Trump Removes Ban On MUSLIMS (PHOTO) / 10 Dark Secrets Of Hillary Clinton (I Bet You Don't Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.