Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Your Behaviour As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Behaviour As A Christian (271 Views)

How Can You Be A Christian Or Muslim And Reject Rape, Slavery or Racism / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Christianity Does Not Require Good Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Behaviour As A Christian by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:03am On Oct 14, 2016
CHRISTIANS these are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the Lord. Zechariah 8:16+

Hmmm, yeah it is said, no one is trustworthy in the world, but I'm strongly against that, a real Christian must be trustworthy, how much do you speak sincerity in your speech? Oh, are you part of them that twist lies as reality? No, that's not the way of A Christian, get off that road, no matter what is the circumstance is saying you are meant to speak the truth, there is nothing like half -truth, all is lies. As a Christian are you truthful, are you trustworthy, you really don't need the opinion of what people will say if you speak the truth because what people will say will surely discourage you from saying the truth and you are meant to speak the truth always without any excuse of white lies or dark lies or any colour lies.....lol

Oh, you already have the knowledge of good and bad, yeah the fruit Adam and eve ate on that day which is the essence of THE BIBLE. As a Christian, how do you battle evil imagination? When you really soak yourself in the knowledge of THE GOOD leaving the bad behind, when you developed yourself in showing the fruit of the spirit(knowledge of good) letting go the lust of the flesh....as in the book of Galatians 5:19 to 23.....I can bet it that it will really help in your imaginations...
A real Christian will learn not to walk in the flesh(knowledge of the bad) but he will trained Himself with the pure word of Christ in walking in the spirit always (knowledge of the good).....
Good morning beloved!!! May Christ perfect Himself in us....Amen
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

(1) (Reply)

The Mind To Work / Christianity- A Reflection Of Jesus Lifestyle / Why You Need Jesus 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.