Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,545 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Wrong With These Court Judgements? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Wrong With These Court Judgements? (424 Views)

During PDP regime court judgements were written in the villa: Senator Ahmed Lawa / Justice Okon Abang’s Judgements On PDP, Abia Not Wrong – NJC / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Wrong With These Court Judgements? by 2mNaira: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2016
I just got to read this thread now.

www.nairaland.com/3398944/dss-crackdown-judgements-landed-judges

I couldn't find anything wrong with the judgement.

They seem to be fair and just to me. They don't seem to be a product of bribery to me.

Can our learned members educate me?
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Wrong With These Court Judgements? by ademasta(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Wrong With These Court Judgements? by blackpanda: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Jamb kweshon shocked
Re: Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Wrong With These Court Judgements? by psucc(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2016
Everything is wrong provided it did not give support to the ruling party and Buhari.

That's what they call CHANGE.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari,Okorocha,Shettima,Dambazzau At Business Forum With Nigerians In Germany(p / Dear President / Obanikoro Drilled By EFCC Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.