Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( (16584 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise / What Business Can I Start With 100,000naira In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by atessy03(m): 5:33am On Oct 21, 2009
grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by joebol: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2009
Invest in broilers, with little space, no smell, no odour, you can recoup your investment with over 100% interest in December, see my 50-day old broilers!, start now and sell for xmas, call me on 07085403484

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by Naija4ward(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
Quite a lot.

Have you considered starting a Bureau De change. Well you can with as little as N50k, no office overhead, no stock. Just buy in the morning and sell in the afternoon.

Visit www.prominencebdc.com and click on partners.

I recently came across this.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by drosy(f): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2009
Faxout Business Proposal

What is Faxout?
Faxout is a fax over Internet Protocol service that is built to accept any type of document and send the document to any functional fax number worldwide. Received fax is sent to user email. No payment is made to receive unlimited faxes. Fax numbers are distributed free of charge.

How it works
The Faxout scratch card is used to send faxes from the internet. This is a very lucrative venture as Faxout services is an untapped business in Nigeria.

Faxout has 3 types

1. Leased line with 70 pieces of Faxout scratch card at N700 each. Start Up Cost N50,000
2. Leased line with 1000 pieces of Faxout scratch cards at N600 each. Start Up Cost N600, 000.
3. Dedicated and non-leased Fax line plus unlimited scratch cards. Equipment and setup Cost N760,000

Benefit

There is a minimum of 30% profit from investing in leased fax line business which includes Faxout scratch card printing and marketing. There is more than 70% profit from using a dedicated non-lease fax line for business which includes generating, printing and marketing Faxout scratch cards. More than ten Million (10,000,000) Faxout scratch cards are expected to be sold within one year.

Requirements

You can start your fax business without costly fax equipment, by using a leased line which cost from N50, 000.
The basic requirement for a new investor is N50, 000 only.
Advanced fax services will require that you must have dedicated fax equipment which costs N760, 000.

For more information: drosy85@yahoo.com or call 07080773792
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by thaddeus99: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2009
I will like to introduce this site to you, I have been receiving my earnings steady, and no false earnings. This site will make you dream comes through, but strictly for naija.

HOW TO JOIN

open an account with any bank of your choice in Nigeria

Use your bank account number to sign up on the site ( do not use micro finance account here)

Make a deposit of #5000 to the site bank account number ( you will see the account details on the site)

And expect you earnings straight down to your bank account every months

http://www.diamondrainempowerment.com/affiliates/drain.php?uid=mbathaddeus9

just take the risk today and I promise you that you dont need to work with any site again cos you will be receiving your earnings steady, Good luck
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by doctorborn: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2013
LEARN FROM MY SUCCESS STORY AND START MAKING 45,000NAIRA OR MORE LEGALLY EVERY WEEK.

HOW I GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND I BECOME A RICH AND BIG BOY / GIRL UNDER FEW MONTHS. (You can also become a millionaire like me).

My names are Abayomi Adebayo. I'm a lady of 21years old. I'm from Ibadan but now based in Accra Ghana. I met a guy on facebook in January 2013. His name is Success (This guy is the secret behind my sudden and legal wealth).

We make friends and under few weeks; we became best of friends. I explained my problems to him. How I lost my mom, how I drop out of school all because of money and some other difficulties. He promise to help me and he said he will train me on how to make money legally on the internet.

Few days after; he trained me on how to buy quality goods on the internet at a very cheap price and import them to Nigeria and make good profit. He showed me the A to Z of the business and I was very happy.

I went to all my friends and family to beg for money and I was able to get 5,000naira after 2weeks. I followed his training and I bought 15 original 2gb memory cards @ the rate of 320naira each and I sold them to a phone seller in Iwo road in Ibadan @650naira each. Making 9,750naira (9,750 - 4,800 = 4,950 profit). I was very glad.

The following week; I went to a stylist to borrow me 20,000naira that I will give her 25,000naira the following week but she refused. A friend later gave me 15,000naira and I promise him 20,000naira after 7days. I bought women hair (attachment and wigs). I bought 4packs of different attachments; each containing 5pieces and 2packs of wigs; each containing 8pieces.

The attachment cost me 10,000naira and the wig cost me 14,000naira. I sold the attachment @1,800naira (1,800naira X 20 =36,000naira) and the wig @1,450 (1,450naira X 16 =23,200naira). 36,000naira + 23,200naira = 59,200naira. (59,200 - 24,000 =35,200naira profit all together).

I later move on to the import of cheap and original gold which I am now making times 3 (X3) profit on each product.

Today; I'm a proud owner of my own car; I'm now schooling in Accra, Ghana and also financing my family in Bashorun Ibadan. To God be the glory.

I am here to share the secret of the business with anyone who is interested. Kindly drop ur comment or inbox me if you also want to start the business.
POVERTY NO BE GOOD THING OOO.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by betfair(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Investing and re-investing on 9jagold.com wouldn't be a bad idea... it may not really be the fastest way, but your daily profit is guaranteed... I happened to be a satisfied user. So i speak from xperience.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by henrimoto(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
doctorborn: LEARN FROM MY SUCCESS STORY AND START MAKING 45,000NAIRA OR MORE LEGALLY EVERY WEEK.

HOW I GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND I BECOME A RICH AND BIG BOY / GIRL UNDER FEW MONTHS. (You can also become a millionaire like me).

My names are Abayomi Adebayo. I'm a lady of 21years old. I'm from Ibadan but now based in Accra Ghana. I met a guy on facebook in January 2013. His name is Success (This guy is the secret behind my sudden and legal wealth).

We make friends and under few weeks; we became best of friends. I explained my problems to him. How I lost my mom, how I drop out of school all because of money and some other difficulties. He promise to help me and he said he will train me on how to make money legally on the internet.

Few days after; he trained me on how to buy quality goods on the internet at a very cheap price and import them to Nigeria and make good profit. He showed me the A to Z of the business and I was very happy.

I went to all my friends and family to beg for money and I was able to get 5,000naira after 2weeks. I followed his training and I bought 15 original 2gb memory cards @ the rate of 320naira each and I sold them to a phone seller in Iwo road in Ibadan @650naira each. Making 9,750naira (9,750 - 4,800 = 4,950 profit). I was very glad.

The following week; I went to a stylist to borrow me 20,000naira that I will give her 25,000naira the following week but she refused. A friend later gave me 15,000naira and I promise him 20,000naira after 7days. I bought women hair (attachment and wigs). I bought 4packs of different attachments; each containing 5pieces and 2packs of wigs; each containing 8pieces.

The attachment cost me 10,000naira and the wig cost me 14,000naira. I sold the attachment @1,800naira (1,800naira X 20 =36,000naira) and the wig @1,450 (1,450naira X 16 =23,200naira). 36,000naira + 23,200naira = 59,200naira. (59,200 - 24,000 =35,200naira profit all together).

I later move on to the import of cheap and original gold which I am now making times 3 (X3) profit on each product.

Today; I'm a proud owner of my own car; I'm now schooling in Accra, Ghana and also financing my family in Bashorun Ibadan. To God be the glory.

I am here to share the secret of the business with anyone who is interested. Kindly drop ur comment or inbox me if you also want to start the business.
haa! under 8 months you don buy car?.....and dey train ya self 4 school.... how true...and real is dis..

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by solonike1: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2013
doctorborn[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I understand what you saying here if this is true and you want to help your fellow na9ja pple .kindly email - me on sofemic1@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by hetty1535: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
hi, guys in business there are seasons. we are into the festive season where everything sells cos theres celebration everywhere. Clothes, Shoes, drinks, u name it. I'm about to close a deal with some traders @ man dealers, this is d period they make bulk purchases. I can offer u, if u r interested a business opp of REEBOK ZIGTECH SPORTS SHOES/TRAINERS for 3,800 wholesale which i imported 3mths ago. I have about 1000pcs left. Pls research reebok zigtech and know how much u will sell or supply for ur maximum profit. Call Ify on 08029994757 or 08061197755. I need honest and business oriented guys.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
doctorborn: LEARN FROM MY SUCCESS STORY AND START MAKING 45,000NAIRA OR MORE LEGALLY EVERY WEEK.

This is scam. i'm into the memory card business and i can authoritatively tell you that you cannot buy original 2GB memory card for anything less than 600 Naira. You story is so hyped. i dont know what you are trying to sell and i dont care. All i think you are going to dish out is your ill prepared mini importation guide which experts has dealt extensively with on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by CreativeCEO: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Smart business ideas to make money before January 2014 Call Shogo 08093012967
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by assalaamat(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2013

I'm really interested,my email is akeemalao@ymail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by temmytayur(f): 5:27am On Nov 10, 2013
A legit way to succeed and make money in Nigeria through investing and hard work ooooo.Lemme have your mail so i can send you full detail then probably invite you over to our office at Oba akran.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by SeyiIdris: 5:39am On Nov 10, 2013

Pls can I have your email address....I'm interested in the business.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by Krak(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2013
shachris:

This is scam. i'm into the memory card business and i can authoritatively tell you that you cannot buy original 2GB memory card for anything less than 600 Naira. You story is so hyped. i dont know what you are trying to sell and i dont care. All i think you are going to dish out is your ill prepared mini importation guide which experts has dealt extensively with on this forum.
You are correct.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by purplecircle: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Krak: You are correct.

Serious scam! See people trying to sell all sort.. Guy/girl please be careful with that amount you can start all sort, take your time go through the business section you would see all sort, also google is your friend dont be scammed please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by sbadeyemi(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by solonike1: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2013
sbadeyemi: Going into business is not all about having the capital. Its one thing to invest your money into a business and its another thing to have enough passion and drive to succeed. Many just wants a business that they'll just put their money into and setback sleeping without doing nothing, although such businesses exists but only a few can stand the test of time and even i they do; the return is always very low.
There is a business you can actually start with just N5,000. The platform is already set and you don't need any other thing but just to subscribe and start running your business. Call me on 08068747853 or details or email me on sbadeyemi@gmail.com
What kindly of business in this Nigeria you can start with #5,000 yielding a profit in a month that can help unemployment of our youth .Please,we need to be up and doing ,transparent on this platform.
You have to help the interested youth instead
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by eminikansoso(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
solonike@1:
What kindly of business in this Nigeria you can start with #5,000 yielding a profit in a month that can help unemployment of our youth .Please,we need to be up and doing ,transparent on this platform.
You have to help the interested youth instead
I no a guy in Asaba his name is Oniwo. He is a member of NL.
He helped my friend in starting his Laudry and Dry Cleaning Business in Warri for free.
so contact him
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by sbadeyemi(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2013
smiley
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by dhemmyhardy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
@temmytayur pls contact me dhemmyhardy2011@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by olakintanj(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Fellow Nairalander, please how geninue is 9jagold.com investment. Please I need testimonies of those who have done or doing business with them before or at present. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by sgsltd(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2013
online business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by agbeman: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2013
sbadeyemi:
I'm still saying it that with just N5000 i started the business and in just 2weeks i made N15000, its for the serious minded and people who are ready to develop theirself...If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it, open your mind to possibilities. Its an avenue already set which you just plug into with a N5000 subscription, empower others with it and make your money. call me on 08068747853 for details

Are you sure of what you're saying because I called your mobile Number is switch off "08068747853. Pls open your line I've open account Number trying to sign up but i don't know how to login. Pls put me through.
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( by ComeCarry: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Our business may work for you. Its focus is in the women and children's fashion market.

Talk to us at ComeCarry.com.

How we do it
At ComeCarry.com we will provide all our registered partners with stock of high quality brand new ladies clothes, baby clothes and accessories with no upfront payment for the goods for you to sell at the price and speed that suits you and your customers.

Interested find out more at our website or register to join our programme today (limited spaces available).

(1) (Reply)

Traders From Chad, Cameroon And Niger Rush To Kebbi For Rice / Fire Razes Wood Market 'Katako' In Jos / Opening A USA Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.