Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Messi Or Ronaldo? Legend Maradona Discloses Who Is Better! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Or Ronaldo? Legend Maradona Discloses Who Is Better! (398 Views)

Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) / No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Or Ronaldo? Legend Maradona Discloses Who Is Better! by premium9ja(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2016
Football legend Diego Maradona speaks about hard choice between Real Madrid and Barcelona rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

The stellar pair’s ongoing rivalry has dominated the footballing landscape this decade. Barcelona star Lionel Messi has eight LaLiga titles and four UEFA Champion League trophies in a glittering 12 years with the club.

Meanwhile, Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has won four league titles in England and Spain as well as three Champions League trophies.

Ronaldo also seized a crucial advantage over Messi as he won Euro 2016 title.

And Maradona said: “These two are superior to the rest. Messi isn’t better than Cristiano Ronaldo and vice versa. Ronaldo always shows great passion and, honestly, it bores me to repeat that Messi doesn’t have to win a World Cup to be a phenomenon. Enough of that!”

Ronaldo and Messi have won the last eight Ballon d’Or award
He continued: “If you don’t have personality, and don’t sing the national anthem, then you should be left alone. The kid had every right to retire from the national side in the summer, and then he returns and still gets criticised!”

Maradona stressed: “For me, the Ballon d’Or is not accurate. For example in 2014 Manuel Neuer was a finalist with Messi and Ronaldo.

The German should have won, he’d just lifted the World Cup!”

The legend also noted: “Ronaldo and Messi are no longer in a two-horse race, there are three running to win. I knew that Brazil wasn’t going to stand by after Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, and Kaka, then Neymar emerged and entertains everyone.

I love watching him play, you can kick him 200 times and he’ll still run at the defence again and again.”

More Entertainment & Sport News @

www.premium9ja.com

(1) (Reply)

“my Bank Alert Has Six Packs Too!” – Peter Okoye Displays Six Packs Abs / Gareth Bale Scores Real Madrid's Fastest Ever Champions League Goal / 8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers- NEWSHELM.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.