Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog (739 Views)

Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Breaking News: Tb Joshua Predict Chelsea Need Prayers(rubben bald Hair Heading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by hollandis(f): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2009
I ,his famous and unrepentant critic hereby promise that if he is accurate enough, he will earn my support and increase his fan base.Who knows I might even go to his church.
Super eagles must qualify because I have serious biz ideas if we participate. angry
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by chelseabmw(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2009
ture talk my broda
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by 9ijaprince(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
Gbam! I concour.
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by dominique(f): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
that is the only way he can redeem his image. . . if he ever had one
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by kingron: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2009
dominique ask ur self if u had an image,y u dey say anoda person no get image, and what image does he want to reedem cos he didnt do anything wrong
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by dominique(f): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2009
kingron:

dominique ask your self if u had an image,y u dey say anoda person no get image, and what image does he want to reedem cos he didnt do anything wrong

am i a public personality? so what image do i have to redeem? what i meant by "image" is the public perception of him. . . in case you've not noticed, its not very good,
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by chelseabmw(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2009
welcome back
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by hollandis(f): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2009
TB joshua still has less than a month to prophecy.I am waiting grin
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by pmartins: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
everybody need to pray for God favour for that game,the man of GOD is praying 2 for the team to win.our winning is from God.
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by hollandis(f): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2009
Has he predicted?and who the hell is prophet ibe.?
Re: If Tb Joshua Predict The Scores B/w Tunisia And Mozambique,i'll Believe This Mog by victorazy(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2009
You guys should understand something
This match has already been won or lost by both coutries. God has seen it far 3 months ago and He can show it any of the prophets who seek for the information (football is not God's business but for men's hapinex).
I Nigeria has won d match, TB will have the hapiness to proclaim victry but if the other hand, he can keep mute about (prophets dont say everything they see) the situation God has no business in that.

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Wins Kenya & Tunisia Draws, Will We Qualify? / I’m Not In Nigeria For Money—lagerback / I spoke to Ronaldo, I can now go to heaven - Very Touching Read . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.