Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Breaking: I Won’t Support Buhari For 2nd Term – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Won’t Support Buhari For 2nd Term – Aisha Buhari (454 Views)

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / 7 Governors That Have Endorsed Buhari For A 2nd Term Are A Bunch Of Losers - FFK / 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking: I Won’t Support Buhari For 2nd Term – Aisha Buhari by gevisaf: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife has warned him that she may not back him at the next election unless he shakes up his government.

In a BBC interview, Aisha Buhari said the president “does not know” most of the top officials he has appointed.

She suggested the government had been hijacked, saying a “few people” were behind presidential appointments.

Mr Buhari was elected last year with a promise to tackle corruption and nepotism in government.

His wife’s decision to go public with her concerns will shock many people, but it shows the level of discontent with the president’s leadership, says the BBC’s Naziru Mikailu in the capital, Abuja.

The president famously remarked at his inauguration that he “belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody”.

In the interview with Naziru Mikailu, Mrs Buhari said: “The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don’t know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years.”

Read more: https://nigeriacurator./2016/10/14/breaking-i-wont-support-buhari-for-2nd-term-aisha-buhari-2/
Re: Breaking: I Won’t Support Buhari For 2nd Term – Aisha Buhari by OfficialAwol(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2016
And Aisha just got healed of zombiism while some fellow has sworn to foolishly and blindly defend Buhari no matter how irrational.

It's getting interesting
Re: Breaking: I Won’t Support Buhari For 2nd Term – Aisha Buhari by Mynd44: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2016

(1)

Governor Yahaya Bello Visits Minister Of Power, Fashola (photos) / Where They Belong: A Brilliant Piece From My Facebook Page On Buhari's Gaffe! / Bribery Allegation: Amaechi To Drag Justice Okoro To Court, Denies Ever Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.