Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband (766 Views)

"Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by LordVarys: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Prof Farooq Kperogi is a Sahara Reporters Columnist and ardent Buharist. cheesy
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10102108534462310&id=47904265

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by dunkem21(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2016
No more wailers form cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2016
Its time for Buhari to deploy EFCC, AMCON and DSS....coz its like ds person want to destroy his anti corruption government. .. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by Opharhe: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm. This is very revealing.

Thank God Mr. Farooq is not a Southerner, some people would have branded him IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by dunkem21(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2016
Opharhe:
Hmmm. This is very revealing.

Thank God Mr. Farooq is not a Southerner, some people would have branded him IPOB.

Abi?.. waiting for the zombies to arrive ..

5 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by Mujaheeeden: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2016
Its not up to two years and they are wailing already.

This is how wailers form look like but We will Never Give You

7 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by KristienZelibe: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:
Its time for Buhari to deploy EFCC, AMCON and DSS....coz its like ds person want to destroy his anti corruption government. .. grin

Grow up.
Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by Abeymills(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerians were severely warned dat apc n buhari is n can never b a gud government now close 2 2yrs nigeria is almost in comatose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2016
KristienZelibe:

Grow up.
Lolsss.... ah to su e! grin
Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by RZArecta(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha's jollof rice cannot hide her husband's incompetence or even the crass ineptitude of his cabinet. She should continue cooking the rice though, it's the only hope of nairaland zombies for survival in this harsh economic climate caused by her husband

2 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by IEDA: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Not far from the truth...But saying Nigerians will revolt(i laugh)....If bubu wants to reclaim his seat come 2019,he still will....As for me,i have totally given up on this country...make i live my life jeje abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by KristienZelibe: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss.... ah to su e! grin

What?
Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by Abeymills(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerians were severely warned dat apc n buhari is n can never b a gud government now close 2 2yrs nigeria is almost in comatose .

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Very on point Faruq.
Today Friday, I seized been a zombie, but will also be monitoring wailers activities before finalising my next move

1 Like

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by blackpanda: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2016
The thing with Nigerians is that we are very good at criticizing, name-calling and pulling people down. But if given the opportunity, we cant do any better.

In support of Buhari, I will say this: if the President is to dismiss everybody that has allegations of corruption on his head, then there will be nobody left to man the affairs of government. It is not enough to throw blames and accusations on social media, better thing would be to gather ur evidence and report to the appropriate agency. The amaechi they claim was corrupt ended up being cleared by the senate of which many were opposition. Why? Simple: no evidence!

Another thing many of us forget is that just because efcc has not arrested someone doesnt mean they arent investigating. The sting operation on the corrupt judges took more than 7months to investigate. Lets be patient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by President99: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2016
What is next for Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari?
Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Wailers and Zombies UNITE!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Whether GEJ or PMB......Nigerians reserves the right to speak out any time any day.....whether wailer or zombie undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided........
Re: Another Buharist, Farooq Kperogi On Aisha Buhari's Plea To Her Husband by hucienda: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Is this zombie now a wailer?

abuayman:
Very on point Faruq.
Today Friday, I seized been a zombie, but will also be monitoring wailers activities before finalising my next move

cheesy cheesy cheesy You guys in NL are really funny.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING | Obanikoro Touches Down In Nigeria, Meets The EFCC Today / EFCC To Confiscate Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / Nigerians Don't Actually Care About Fighting Corruption. See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.