Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students (45933 Views)

Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by SammieLowkey(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sixthskin:
Sharpest response! Your badness is official! Halingx #Thuglife

Peace & blessings bro..

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by athorello(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
joelsekav:
I gave my project supervisor PROF. AGBURU from BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY 10 tubers of yam but he REFUSE to collect.

That's how it's supposed to me. There are good lecturers still. A coursemate once bought a pair of shoes for a lecturer but he didn't accept the gift.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Opeade939(f): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
adeaks:
The gift might look small but the gesture and the intention behind it is what matters. If those students have money to buy him a car tomorrow, they'd gladly do it.

Only those who have experienced the other side would understand. My absentee final year project supervisor frustrated the hell out of me. Despite hardly being around to supervise the project he was still telling me that he seriously doubted if I would graduate. If I was to give him a gift I would have seriously considered wrapping a loaded gun and giving it to him as gift. angry
Lol
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Taryur3(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dr Etaga...from Delta state.he owns a beer parlour along Ifite awka...he can drink 1drum of beer in a week...if you are coded...you will pass his course...I took stat 202 with him.those guys can never fail his course...they know what they are doing which is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by ceecee0703(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai...Etaga my guy u done turn Dr? Sha dat guy do me for stat 201&202, a faculty course I hated.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by ceecee0703(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Taryur3:
Dr Etaga...from Delta state.he owns a beer parlour along Ifite awka...he can drink 1drum of beer in a week...if you are coded...you will pass his course...I took stat 202 with him.those guys can never fail his course...they know what they are doing which is very wrong.

your head dey there u sabi am wella...what dept?
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by esuLAAROYE(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
adeaks:
The gift might look small but the gesture and the intention behind it is what matters. If those students have money to buy him a car tomorrow, they'd gladly do it.

Only those who have experienced the other side would understand. My absentee final year project supervisor frustrated the hell out of me. Despite hardly being around to supervise the project he was still telling me that he seriously doubted if I would graduate. If I was to give him a gift I would have seriously considered wrapping a loaded gun and giving it to him as gift. angry

"Despite hardly being around to supervise the project he was still telling me that he seriously doubted if I would graduate."

I remembered one of my wicked lecturers who summoned me to his office and ask me the following questions
1. Are you sure you can graduate with this project topic?
2. Are you sure you can credit the project?
3. Are you sure you can leave this institution even after completing the project?

These 3 questions drew me closer to God at that time. I asked God why on earth he created someone who always seek the downfall of others and not their success....God answered my prayer. The man was caught for raping a student in Delsu Abraka, and that was his end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Emyemyberry(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cornerstone99:
This post was put up by a Unizik lecturer in the department of Statistics, Dr Etaga Harrison, expressing happiness over the kind gestures offered by his students.
In his own words he said;

My Project students 2016 presenting a gift to me today 7/10/16. Words are not enough to say THANK YOU. Love you all.

http://www.campusamebo.com/2016/10/unizik-news-unizik-lecturer-in-joy-as.html?m=1
that is me by his right hand side
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by lawalwasiu: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Emyemyberry:
that is me by his right hand side

This is corruption. Lazy students begging for marks. The matter needs to be reported to University Ethics Committee.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by lawalwasiu: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cornerstone99:
This post was put up by a Unizik lecturer in the department of Statistics, Dr Etaga Harrison, expressing happiness over the kind gestures offered by his students.
In his own words he said;

My Project students 2016 presenting a gift to me today 7/10/16. Words are not enough to say THANK YOU. Love you all.

http://www.campusamebo.com/2016/10/unizik-news-unizik-lecturer-in-joy-as.html?m=1

This is corruption. Lazy students begging for marks. The matter needs to be reported to University Ethics Committee.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by RedboneSmith(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is this not that very corrupt nigga that owns Orange Spot along Ifite Road?
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by waxyung(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
If dey don't present gift. Dey know dey'll fail. Awon omo to gbon
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Caseless: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
You can't do this in my school. This is gratification!
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by DICKtator: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
kristie26:
Ordinary refridgerator....issorait☺☺

I saw what you did with the "grin"

You really like the "grin"

Do you want the "grin?"
I know you want the "grin"

grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Nickymezor(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm, hw interesting. .. D man must be a nice man oo... buh den I find it kinda weird too...wetin do wine / less expensive gifts? Anyway na dem sabi
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by fortunateme: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmmm, hw interesting. .. D man must be a nice man oo... buh den I find it kinda weird too...wetin do wine / less expensive gifts? Anyway na dem sabi
Or the students must be very good
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Nickymezor(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
fortunateme:

Or the students must be very good
They re equally good
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by kristie26(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
DICKtator:

I saw what you did with the "grin"

You really like the "grin"

Do you want the "grin?"
I know you want the "grin"

grin grin grin grin
lol....naughty you, I didn't do anything ooo. Dey yab me ba
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by daphne007: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Saicology212: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Man90:
I hope they got A's

That's gratification.......if you ask me.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by ayeeshaapink: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
'A' don Sure.... Nice one... smiley smiley smiley
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by chigoizie7(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
That's my boss, dr Harrison etaga,

A proud statistician, set of 14.

Dr, u deserved it.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Rone16(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Those lecturers that say A is for God..B is for me and C is you guys should learn..I just hope all the A's and B's they denied students will be enough to buy car and house in lekki
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Taryur3(m): 2:29am On Oct 15, 2016
kristie26:
Ordinary refridgerator....issorait☺☺
Am sure...you can't boast of buying ordinary cooler with your money...for yourself o
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Taryur3(m): 2:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Rone16:
Those lecturers that say A is for God..B is for me and C is you guys should learn..I just hope all the A's and B's they denied students will be enough to buy car and house in lekki
The worst aspect be say na Dem broke pass...
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Taryur3(m): 2:39am On Oct 15, 2016
chigoizie7:
That's my boss, dr Harrison etaga,

A proud statistician, set of 14.

Dr, u deserved it.
Am sure you follow sort this man through akpos if he is still working with him. Forgive me...the man na runs man and you know that.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by chigoizie7(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Taryur3:

Am sure you follow sort this man through akpos if he is still working with him. Forgive me...the man na runs man and you know that.

Funny enough,he was my lecturer, I studied statistics, I don't need to sort him through anyone(if there is anything like sorting). Haven said that, I did not give this man a dime, shishi,kobo, I no give him based on sorting, I started showing him how appreciative I am after graduation, he was my supervisor both for project,seminar and even for my IT, I was in good terms with him as a student. Those that know him very well ,knows I am telling the truth, u don't sort him. I don't know about others, maybe u all see him from afar, but he is a very good man.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Taryur3(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

Funny enough,he was my lecturer, I studied statistics, I don't need to sort him through anyone(if there is anything like sorting). Haven said that, I did not give this man a dime, shishi,kobo, I no give him based on sorting, I started showing him how appreciative I am after graduation, he was my supervisor both for project,seminar and even for my IT, I was in good terms with him as a student. Those that know him very well ,knows I am telling the truth, u don't sort him. I don't know about others, maybe u all see him from afar, but he is a very good man.
That's good of you...I hope u coping well in labour market now. Good luck bro
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by Raymondreigns(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
peculiar32:
person no fit give lecturer gift again
Nope....nt dat huge gift!he's definitely looking 4 "A"
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students by timchuks87: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hello Guys!

Welcome to Discovery Mondays!

Lets Discover How an African Refrigerator works without Electricity and which is better the African Refrigerator or Oyibo Refrigerator!!

Enjoy!
Don't Forget to Subscribe!!
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3b4UW6FoE[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK / First 100 Universities In Africa(ranking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.