Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

France Assylum - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Assylum (1553 Views)

My France Picture Gallery / New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada / Living In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Assylum by sobatec(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
Good day Nairalander,

PLEASE If assylum application is reffused and one has over stayed allready; can someone re apply for the same country visa after he got back to his country of origin
Re: France Assylum by justwise(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2016
sobatec:
Good day Nairalander,

PLEASE If assylum application is reffused and one has over stayed allready; can someone re apply for the same country visa after he got back to his country of origin

You need a miracle to get a visa to France again.
Re: France Assylum by Lexusgs430: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
justwise:

You need a miracle to get a visa to France again.

More than a miracle under same circumstances
Re: France Assylum by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

More than a miracle under same circumstances

Not only France even to other Schengen countries
Re: France Assylum by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
justwise:

Not only France even to other Schengen countries

You forgot that even schengen - free zones, share immigration databases.................
Re: France Assylum by claremont(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Go and apply to join the French Foreign Legion. You don't need a visa to join.

1 Like

Re: France Assylum by sobatec(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2016
claremont:
Go and apply to join the French Foreign Legion. You don't need a visa to join.
how and where and how true this is cos one of my client has being disturbing me on this question; although he is still in france living withouth paper
Re: France Assylum by sobatec(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2016
sobatec:

how and where and how true this is cos one of my client has being disturbing me on this question; although he is still in france living withouth paper
can he apply for French Foreign Legion when still in french country or after leaving there teritory[color=#990000][/color]
Re: France Assylum by ManTiger(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
sobatec:

The FFL has about 2 recruiting centre, one in Aubagne and the other in Paris, Fort de Nogent.

There are detailed information online.
He should zero his mind and focus on getting to serve the nation and not for the papers.

Don't pm me cos I am not a legionnaire and i'm not in France, I just read up when considering to join the legion or British army and ended up not joining any.

Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Assylum by sobatec(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2016
thanks
MANTIGER

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Studying And Living In The Netherlands Plus List Of Universities / Anyone With Information On Canada Letter Of Invitation / Can I Get To Canada With 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.