Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry (621 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Wristwatches At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by Grovebase: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Eligible bachelor Banky W has revealed it is not the destiny of every person to get married. The R&B singer was speaking to Metro FM when he made the revelation as pressure on him to get married continues to grow beyond means.

Mr. Capable said, “The same people who would pressurize you to get married are the people who would criticize you when you fail. Oprah Wilson changed the world but she never got married. It is not the destiny of every single person to get married.”

More :http://grovbase.com/2016/10/14/banky-w-it-is-not-the-destiny-of-every-person-to-marry/

1 Like

Re: Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by sekundosekundo: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2016
If your parents had this kind of mentality, will you be here talking this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by Rapoo(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2016
then u are a gay in disguise undecided undecided hope I won't get crucified for saying my mind.....
Re: Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
That's ma Banky. Tell them kiss

#teamNoMarriage. cool
Re: Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by Erudite202: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
but it is your destiny to bleep girls baa? it is also your destiny to kiss Miss Kedike in public? I pity your mother. her enemies are at work!
Re: Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
The guy Must be a Gay
Re: Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by Firstboi01(m): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Well.. That's his opinion. He's probably lost hope. grin
Re: Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by Came: 5:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Banky, go marry pls, no fall my hand , I be your correct fan.
Re: Banky W – It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Person To Marry by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2016
lol......banky go and marry nah embarassed.....

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Too Honest ,which Was My Downfall’-super Eagle Striker Osaze Odemwingie R / Mama 2016 - See Full Lists Of Winners / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.