Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street (5608 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by bayelsaowei(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Using multiple moniker is not new to you
when i am banned what else...your colleagues ban me because i give it as it is to you bigots..

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by Onyocha: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How sweet kissing the butt of a friend. A man who has been denounced by sane Christians on nairaland for his unprovoked attacks on all Muslims is suddenly a savior for you how pathetic.

There are 2 types of shias, the ones in London who understands the rule of law and follow it and the ones here who think they are a law unto themselves due to manipulations from a leader who leaves them in stark illiteracy.

I laugh at an Adult that thinks it is ok diobeying laws and fighting the security forces. Let me leave you to. cry

If el rufai was the governor of London, you will still find excuses to castigate the Shia for their procession after you attack them and kill them.

The difference isn't in the type of Shias. You want to prevent them from embarking on procession in their own country and call that "law of the land" because you're majority in Nigeria. You forget these Shias are your people. They are northerners and even once Sunnis or from Sunni families who converted to Shia Islam.

The difference is that London is not controlled by Sunnis and particularly extremist Wahhabi Sunnis who have pledged their souls to the Saudi Wahhabis.

The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan is Shia Muslim of Pakistani origin. Notwithstanding, the Shia have long (before him) carried out their processions in London and other western cities freely and peacefully.

You people have problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by BishopMagic: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Onyocha:

If el rufai was the governor of London, you will still find excuses to castigate the Shia for their procession after you attack them and kill them.

The difference isn't in the type of Shias. You want to prevent them from embarking on procession in their own country and call that "law of the land" because you're majority in Nigeria. You forget these Shias are your people. They are northerners and even once Sunnis or from Sunni families who converted to Shia Islam.

The difference is that London is not controlled by Sunnis and particularly extremist Wahhabi Sunnis who have pledged their souls to the Saudi Wahhabis.

The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan is Shia Muslim of Pakistani origin. Notwithstanding, the Shia have long (before him) carried out their processions in London and other western cities freely and peacefully.

You people have problem.

The major problem plaguing the world today is the Sunni brand of islam.

Nothing you say will never make sense to that radical boko vedaxcool.

I am just enjoying the fact that his boko views are being aired by him here for all to see.

Vedaxcool continue with your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by vedaxcool(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
Onyocha:

You people have problem.
[/s]

Please educate your largely illiterate followers about how to conduct themselves in public... you zazaky fooled them perpetually that western leaders who you are now praising are out to kill him. Hence they began behaving like his thugs and all that only to mislead them into believing that the Nigerian govt is in league with them. On the otherhand the highly educated shias in London know that public order requires adhering to laid down rules.
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by Onyocha: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Please educate your largely illiterate followers about how to conduct themselves in public... you zazaky fooled them perpetually that western leaders who you are now praising are out to kill him. Hence they began behaving like his thugs and all that only to mislead them into believing that the Nigerian govt is in league with them. On the otherhand the highly educated shias in London know that public order requires adhering to laid down rules.

You're an educated fool. The problem is your intolerance. You don't want to see them. You don't want their procession or public display of their faith. So you use the law as excuse when in fact your intolerance is anti law. There are pastors who perpetually fool and lie to their congregations. Same with Sunni clerics. So?

1 Like

Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by vedaxcool(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
Onyocha:

You're an educated fool. The problem is your intolerance. You don't want to see them. You don't want their procession or public display of their faith. So you use the law as excuse when in fact your intolerance is anti law. There are pastors who perpetually fool and lie to their congregations. Same with Sunni clerics. So?
[/s]

Sir insulting me isn't going to make your illiterate followers any closer to realizing that a shia huslter like zazzaky punked them when he claimed Mossad and CIA are planning to abduct him, thereby wipping the illiterates into a frenzy and rendering them immune to reasoning. Just imagine some of village idiots taught the CIA was after them despite living miserable lives and trekking like dust particles with no purpose.

Look at the world of difference between the London highly educated shias whose leaders dare not lie to them because they are informed enough and smart enough to know a hustler when they see one.

I pray you educate your illiterate followers and save them from foolery. Had they apply for permit they would have got police protection during their procession.
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by ozoebuka1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
bayelsaowei:
the guy you are quoting is a mad religious fanatic...

i wish to see him in real life...
lol... I just confirmed it

1 Like

Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by ozoebuka1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
vedaxcool:

Shattap
Stop being mischievous . . .
hope u know d meaning of mischievous, if you do, can you Tell me what's mischievous about my post?
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by vedaxcool(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
ozoebuka1:
hope u know d meaning of mischievous, if you do, can you Tell me what's mischievous about my post?

Obey the first order. ... then let me know
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by Onyocha: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Sir insulting me isn't going to make your illiterate followers any closer to realizing that a shia huslter like zazzaky punked them when he claimed Mossad and CIA are planning to abduct him, thereby wipping the illiterates into a frenzy and rendering them immune to reasoning. Just imagine some of village idiots taught the CIA was after them despite living miserable lives and trekking like dust particles with no purpose.
Look at the world of difference between the London highly educated shias whose leaders dare not lie to them because they are informed enough and smart enough to know a hustler when they see one.
I pray you educate your illiterate followers and save them from foolery. Had they apply for permit they would have got police protection during their procession.

Insult? Aren't you Vedaxcool?

My followers? Huh? Do I sound Hausa or northerner? Are you ok?

So people who are illiterate and misguided should be shot to death? In that case, how many would survive in northern Nigeria? Is that what your religion taught you? And those who don't have police permit should be killed in extra judicial manner?

You still haven't mentioned the CRIME your fellow Muslims committed to deserve death.
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by vedaxcool(m): 5:23am On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
Onyocha:

Insult? Aren't you Vedaxcool?

My followers? Huh? Do I sound Hausa or northerner? Are you ok?

So people who are illiterate and misguided should be shot to death? In that case, how many would survive in northern Nigeria? Is that what your religion taught you? And those who don't have police permit should be killed in extra judicial manner?

You still haven't mentioned the CRIME your fellow Muslims committed to deserve death.
[/s]

You seem confused sir as a result descending into bad mannered language. I urge you to educate your illiterate followers who are being mislead into fighting the same security forces that is supposed to protect them. It is a shame how you were celebrating the use of starvation as legitimate tactic in war to kill civilians is now here pretending to know the value of human life. We will continue to champion adherence to public order instead of the chaos you and Iran so desperately want to see.
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by Onyocha: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You seem confused sir as a result descending into bad mannered language. I urge you to educate your illiterate followers who are being mislead into fighting the same security forces that is supposed to protect them. It is a shame how you were celebrating the use of starvation as legitimate tactic in war to kill civilians is now here pretending to know the value of human life. We will continue to champion adherence to public order instead of the chaos you and Iran so desperately want to see.

When Sunnis are stopped and killed for blocking roads on Fridays, then I will take your words seriously. Anything less, what you are promoting is simply bullying and persecution of a minority because you believe power is in your hands. This discussion is not about me and whether I'm a ten headed monster who supports killing people. Your stupidity has no end in sight.
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by juman(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2016
You see.
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by ASL33: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

you mean great satan in the words of the herectic khominie?

And use your brain the right lessons is for shias in Nigeria should learn to obey the laws of land that regulate use public spaces just like shias in London have done not taking permission from Iran and acting like zealous mob... follow the due process it will be for the good of all. You are not a parrallel govt, you have no special rights different from the rights of other civilians.
Lol those that supported the DSS are now talking of due process. Hypocrisy is a Nigeria.
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by vedaxcool(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
Onyocha:

When Sunnis are stopped and killed for blocking roads on Fridays, then I will take your words seriously. Anything less, what you are promoting is simply bullying and persecution of a minority because you believe power is in your hands. This discussion is not about me and whether I'm a ten headed monster who supports killing people. Your stupidity has no end in sight.
[/s]

It seems the illiteracy your followers suffer from has significantly clouded your comprehension ability hence the resort to insults and poor manners associated with your kind. I still urge you to use your brain to educate your followers who have been told all sort of unimaginable lies by hustler zazzazky who use them as gathering buckets to collect proceeds to adhere to basic rule of law rather than act like a lawless country. I hope asking you to think isn't demanding too much of you? It is good you compare yourself to a 10 headed monster who gleefully watch and celebrate as people are starved death. .. once again underscoring your intolerance and hypocrisy which show an inconsistent cry of injustice when the table is turned.
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by mikolo80: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
crosbreaka:

those people in the pictures do not look like fools and the british are far from cowards. you only sound like a barbarian. maybe you are Sunni Wahhabi? everything you understand is kill, murder and terror. why?
because no one has treated his fuckup. He should go and ask Palestinians
Re: No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street by mikolo80: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Onyocha:

What law of the land? Doesn't the Nigerian constitution permit freedom of expression, association etc.? If they apply for police permit will it be granted? Who is therefore abusing the constitution, those exercising their right to freedom or those denying others their freedom?
they do not have freedom to block road that everybody is using Mr threaten chief of army staff with violence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Attracted $12.2bn Capital Inflow In 2017 – NBS / #EndSARS: An Appeal To Protesters To Stop Obstructing Traffic / Northern Governors' Forum Hail Buhari On Appointment Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.