Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? (836 Views)

Describe The Nlander You've Met / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland / {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by fainguy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2006
Ladies : what are the worst pick-up lines you've ever heard?
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by mukina2: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2006
i am not like the others you've met . . line
which actually means
i am worst that the ones you've met
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by Coco29(f): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
spoken in deep Nigerian accent HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU SOME WHERE BEFORE? ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by rikkyjen(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2006
Coco29:

spoken in deep Nigerian accent HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU SOME WHERE BEFORE? ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy grin

You are ridiculing us ? cheesy. It seems you've met a lotta Nigerian men! They like 'em carribean girls like you wink
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by Coco29(f): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2006
see you know what i mean, are one of those guys
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by rikkyjen(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2006
Me one of those guys? Duhhhhhhhhhhh! undecided

"Ridiculing us"
in my context means ridiculing all Nigeria men wink, not only 'em dirty pickup line dudes wink
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by Coco29(f): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2006
ok sweetie i believe you cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by LanreDaMan(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2006
"Havent I seen you somewhere Before"

Do people Still use That Line

Plsss Nigerians have more game Than That (The guy that used that on U must be Ghanian)
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by fainguy(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2006
Very interesting replies. Thanks ya'all.
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by fainguy(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2006
@ Lanre daman, some nigerians still make use of that line. What lines do you make use of?
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by iice(f): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2006
Muki got it right, the am not like the others blahhhhh *rolls eyes* oh puhleeze! gimme a break angry tongue
But for me, the unusual works for me grin grin I don't like the 'You're so sexy, i want to date you' blahhhh
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by mukina2: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2006
some are like *excuse me girl . .there's a certain aura about you* angry tongue

or , my sister went to the same school as you . .i knew you then

" aint you an angel . ."

"i'll be ur knight in shining armour"

the unusual uh? some take it to the extremes o . love by force angry grin grin grin
the olny thing that works is when guys be themselves . . cheesy
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by iice(f): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2006
LOL extreme ke, by the time i freeze out, hin go know grin grin
But u are right sha, the dude just has to be himself, in my case, he has to be a lil creative and like i said unusual, i don't like common stuffs
U are the apple of my eye ish tongue
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by mukina2: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2006
apple of my eye indeed grin grin
some think that love is by force . .and they do all they can to makebelieve angry buncha losers angry

if the dude is creative thats cool . .
he just have to be himself
you'll know his real colours later if he wasnt real from the start . .
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by fainguy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2006
Mukina, i feel you. You know exactly what you're saying.
Re: Ladies : What Are The Worst Pick-up Lines You've Ever Heard? by kitaun(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2006
Muki, u get fine boys 4 ur country wey sabi toast so?? Na so so mouth u come dey make here abi?

Calabar/ Ph / Uyo Connection: / I Need A Cute And God Fearing Girl 4 A Serious Relationship / Just Graduated What Should I Do