Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders (4192 Views)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / Show Of Appreciation To Hungerbad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Mujaheeeden: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Pretend to have sense atleast undecided
shey e gbadun, Is your head okay
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Mujaheeeden: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Pretend to have sense atleast undecided
shey e gbadun, Is your head okay?
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by HungerBAD: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2016
kiev002:
This really touched me.

We must not wait till we have in abundancence before we decide to help people.

Mr hungerbad I run a startup Web development and digital marketing company (www.agesmedia.com)

I will like to build a website for you free of charge.

Please mail me at admin@agesmedia.com

Thanks.

Will send you an email.

2 Likes

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by HungerBAD: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2016
Millz404:
I hustle tire for that thread, nothing show wey person for take see road small untop no work and buhari regime. Anyway for those that got, on behalf of them, u too much HungerBAD

Thanks.

I sent you an email.

3 Likes

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by curiox007: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Thanks.

I sent you an email.
bro I be hussler o..anytime Wey God lay it to your heart to give again abeg add me to list. You too much
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Rilwayne001: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBad, may Allah reward you abundantly. smiley wink

Sukkot, we are waiting for yours too. Don't forget the Bible says: Prov. 19:17 When you help the poor you are lending to the Lord--and he pays wonderful interest on your loan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Rilwayne001: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
shey e gbadun, Is your head okay?

I should be asking you. Stop going about ridiculing people you don't know. It's not funny. undecided
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Millz404(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Thanks.

I sent you an email.

I have replied you already sir
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Mujaheeeden: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I should be asking you. Stop going about ridiculing people you don't know. It's not funny. undecided
Gerrrrahia mehn
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by HungerBAD: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Sukkot, we are waiting for yours too. Don't forget the Bible says: Prov. 19:17 When you help the poor you are lending to the Lord--and he pays wonderful interest on your loan!
\

Amin.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.
Thanks bros.
Did not do it to be recognized.
I really appreciate it though.
OspolyStudent : I am a student of Osun state Polytechnic Iree, an HND1 student. pls i need your help with some fund no matter how little it maybe. I have till next week to pay up my school fee of 35,000 Naira, i have been able to raise 17,000 Naira for now, I am calling on all Nairalanders to come to my aid. If you want a proof I will send it to you. pls help Me Out as 21st of October is the deadline.. pls help me... I can give you my username and password to pay if you don't believe me...pls help a brother.
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Beremx(f): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Nice one Hungerbad.

You shall never lack in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nafizzey(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Inbox me your account number.

HungerBAD sent me 10k. God bless you Sir, May Allah (swt) replenish your pocket in multitude, Add more wisdom, knowledge and Health to you and protect you, your biz and your parents.

Jazakallahu Khairan!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by EnEnPeecee: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Even though I may be opposed to some of his position here on nairaland in the past, there are many ocassion I pressed the ''LIKE'' bUtton for some of his posts.

One love brother and stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by dayskid: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
\
Amin.
Thanks.

pls hungerbad forget me not..... hungry is bad
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by dayskid: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
\
Amin.
Thanks.

pls hungerbad forget me not..... hungry is bad
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Nice one Hungerbad, “it is more blessed to give than to receive.” May God reimburse your bursary in decuple. And I also commend you for this phrase “Did not do it to be recognized.” God will always reward you openly if you tacitly demonstrate benevolence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by tolor: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2016
kudos
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2016
blueto:
Nice one Hungerbad, “it is more blessed to give than to receive.” May God reimburse your bursary in decuple. And I also commend you for this phrase “Did not do it to be recognized.” God will always reward you openly if you tacitly demonstrate benevolence.
ahhhhh. Oga hungerbad, what of my own na? shocked

2 Likes

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Millz404(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Thanks.

I sent you an email.

Still hopefully expecting from you sir, replied your email already
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by sukkot: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

when the time comes i shall bless many abundantly Insha allah. It is better to give than to receive. The right time soon come

2 Likes

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
when the time comes i shall bless many abundantly Insha allah. It is better to give than to receive. The right time soon come

Okay sir. Sha let me know when the time comes wink grin
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by NEPAMAN(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Thanks bros.

shocked tell me its not real... So people like dis still dey nigeria... Chai! Respect chairman... Chai! E be like say u go help my career too o... Before man die
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by uchelvlink(f): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Inbox me your account number.

Oh God! use HungerBAD to bless me small. It's weekend and i'm just alone at home and angry.

if only HungerBAD will put a little smile in my face! I hope my luck will shine sir?

Meawhile i bind every spirit of Mynd45 in this thread!
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Thanks bros.

2 Likes

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by akins56(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
hh.
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Thanks bros.

hunger Bad plz bro can u help me promote or pay for my studio section fee with masterkraft
don't give me the money in hand pay to masterkraft direct am just begging na that problem way me get now coz I wan blow plz help a brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betrayal: Biafrans Goes Angry; Releases 5 Phone Numbers Of South East Governors / See The Suspended Cjns Letter Admitting Guilt, Claiming Ignorance / Court Rejects Pdp’s Governorship Kabiru Yusuf And Ganduje Candidate’s In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.