Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone (73885 Views)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / "Sultan Of Sex" Blackmails Over 150 Women With Sexual Intercourse Films / Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by GurlFriend: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
The 23 year old lady in the video named Jessica, was arrested for blackmailing a married lover of hers whom she succeeded to videotaping butt nekkid after they had sex in a hotel. She threatened to send the video to the man's wife unless the married lover paid her.

The game plan worked and the man sent her N185k but like all blackmailers, she got greedy and went for more. That was when the guy went to the police. The pathetic thing about the whole issue is she wanted to buy an iPhone with the money. Smh.

Watch the shocking and eye opening video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gPDvCWsRrg

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/23-yr-abuja-girl-videotapes-married.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by soberdrunk(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai!! See this "fine geh" oooo! Somebody future wife, because of ordinary iphone she don scatter reputation, what am i saying sef, which reputation runs geh way dey do married man get? angry Na so one girl bin wan threaten me with naked picture, nah me dey beg am to "upload" am, make she help me advertise the goods grin grin

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Now they gonna say that money is the root of all evil ,abi? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Ask4Info: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
A GIRL WHO IS NOT IN SCHOOL AND DOESN'T HAVE PLANS TO, WHO PROBABLY CAN'T READ OR WRITE IS DEMANDING FOR A PHONE OF OVER N200,000. THE COST OF PROBABLY THE TOTAL AMOUNT SHE WILL SPEND IN A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OR POLYTHECNIC.

A PHONE THAT A NEWER MODEL WILL BE OUT IN LESS THAN A YEAR AND YOURS BECOMES OBSOLET.

WWHAT A FAILED GENERATION.

419 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Trap must be here... Submatle or watin be ya name come and see your sister iyaff Bleep becus of iphone... Nigerian gals are witches..

#teamoyinbosgals

Untill I know the madness of iphone I will comment but now no coment..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Osmondinho(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hahahahagahaha

The Hunter became the hunted

click like if you think she will bail herself with 200k or more

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by chris2face(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oh God see fine girl Chai!!! Jessica why na ? just because of iPhone who iPhone epp self? now ur in for it will the iPhone save u now
Girls shaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by tonaydo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
At the end the guy won. . .some girls and greed sha

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by tonaydo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Now they gonna said that money is the root of all evil ,abi? undecided
I want to show you something smiley

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
tonaydo:

grin aha.... Wat is it?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Skelewu: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hopeless geh. She has thoroughly shamed her parents. Everyone will now know she's an olosho and fucker of someone else's husband.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by tonaydo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin aha.... Wat is it?
you remember?. . .lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by PARAHH(f): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
tonaydo:
Ermmm lemme nad spoil ya reputation on Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by tonaydo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
PARAHH:

Ermmm lemme nad spoil ya reputation on Nairaland...
hahahahaha you this monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by PARAHH(f): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
tonaydo:
hahahahaha you this monitoring spirit
So that's how they follow you everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by tonaydo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
PARAHH:
So that's how they follow you everywhere
hmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
tonaydo:
you remember?. . .lols

Oohh yeaaah ofcurZ grin so tatz ur alt eeh....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by sosanova: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin

This girl na confirm olosho

My guys don f....k her well well

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by steppin: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
She no fine sef!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Jaymima(f): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some Umunwanyi sha!
Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by ibroh22(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
ugly yeye child

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by ozoebuka1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Now they gonna said that money is the root of all evil ,abi? undecided
"what is you saying" lol..just wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by DICKtator: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hahahaha!!!.

Your sister was sick and you couldn't use part of the iPhone money to pay for the bills

You wanted more!!!!
At 23,she hasn't gained admission?

I really don't blame oloxhos like her, I blame we guys continuous patronage of bvitches like this!!!

grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by superfelix: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy .. yawa dn gas
Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by tobillionaire(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin
Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by misscall247: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
kpbakam
Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by optional1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
so
Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Kangol99(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
K
Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Jay542(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blackmailers will always keeping demanding

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by Damfostopper(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
na person future wife... you marry dis biitch... you are doom

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone by richidinho(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Where is it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.