Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout (1304 Views)

Help Review This Blog New Design / How To Optimize Your Website Domain Name, Design And Layout For Better SEO / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by Sphilip1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Material Design lovers especially those who happen to be managing sites or ads should be excited because both Google AdSense and Analytics's site are getting the Material Design as a new makeover.

This update comes with a better use of space, smarter page organisation, streamlined navigation and more. (well, calendars are not included, at least not now)

The new AdSense look is pretty amazing and this is what you should see if you swap to the new look

To those of your following the tech trend in Nigeria's telecommunication sector, I recently published a post on my blog

MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? >> https://www.nairaland.com/3407246/mtn-4g-lte-whats-big

Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by lastbaff(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm still battling with this adsense thing. I need approval.

I just published an article on how to get the cheapest data plan in Nigeria so far... See my signature.
Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by Ebook4Free(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
All you need is unique content to get approved bro.
lastbaff:

I just published an article on how to get the cheapest data plan in Nigeria so far... See my signature.
Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by lastbaff(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ebook4Free:
All you need is unique content to get approved bro.
Please do a quick review of my blog. What else do I need to do?

http://www.nairatechnology.com
Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by Ebook4Free(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
I just review your website.. To get approve with AdSense u need to start afresh and that won't be a good advice but I have a solution you. Just get another domain or existing one u aint using anymore then try and upload just 10-15unqie content which i can give u for free Contact me through my signature when u are ready with the domain.

lastbaff:

Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by Sphilip1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
lastbaff:

Sup, man.

Your domain name is alright, kindly remove those author credit at the footer

Copyright © 2016 NairaTechnology. All rights reserved.
Theme: ColorMag by ThemeGrill. Powered by WordPress

Now here is my true advice; instead of writing only trending news like you have done on your blog, do a write up by your self.

Do research, make it long, and talk to your audience.

If you got any question, feel free to message me.
Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by lastbaff(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sphilip1:

Sup, man.

Your domain name is alright, kindly remove those author credit at the footer

Now here is my true advice; instead of writing only trending news like you have done on your blog, do a write up by your self.

Do research, make it long, and talk to your audience.

If you got any question, feel free to message me.

Wow... Thanks bro. Sure thing... I'll PM you right away.
Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by techinfong: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
How did you change the colour of your homepage links and post links in colormag or is it pro?
lastbaff:

Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by lastbaff(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
techinfong:
How did you change the colour of your homepage links and post links in colormag or is it pro?
I see you've changed your theme. That's cool. Let's continue this discussion on WhatsApp, please. Buzz me.... 07034726367
Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by techinfong: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
I love that colormag but the settings are WAO
Most of the basic customization are under PRO version but what made me hate the theme is the frontpage but i see you got it right on your blog.

Bro i will add you later cos the phone i operate whatsapp with is short of data currently.
Before i subscribe yarn me with some homepage settings
lastbaff:

I see you've changed your theme. That's cool. Let's continue this discussion on WhatsApp, please. Buzz me.... 07034726367
Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by lastbaff(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2016
techinfong:
I love that colormag but the settings are WAO
Most of the basic customization are under PRO version but what made me hate the theme is the frontpage but i see you got it right on your blog.

Bro i will add you later cos the phone i operate whatsapp with is short of data currently.
Before i subscribe yarn me with some homepage settings
I saw your email. I've replied.

1 Like

Re: Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout by techinfong: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2016
Lastbaff i sent an important mail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? / Approved And Verified Adsense Account Needed / Verified Nigerian Google Adsense Account For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.