Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Glo 4G LTE Network Extended To 8 More Locations. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Glo 4G LTE Network Extended To 8 More Locations. (1079 Views)

Application For Lambda School Africa Pilot Program Extended To July 14th / How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / How To Setup And Subscribe To Etisalat 4G LTE Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo 4G LTE Network Extended To 8 More Locations. by ihejiomega(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Glo has extended its 4G LTE services to more cities in Nigeria regarded to its promises during the launching of the network.

The newly added location are Sapele (Western Delta University), Agbor (College of Education),Okada (Igbinedion University),Ekpoma (Ambrose Alli University),Abraka (Delta StateUniversity), Forcados, Escravos, and Bonny.

Globacom formally launched Nigeria’s largest 4G LTE network at its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos on Tuesday, October 4, 2016. less than 2days of launch, they had more than 15000 subscribers registered for the service across the country. The momentum has since been maintained with thousands of people connecting to the network across the country.

Remember that Glo launched this 4G LTE service in nine cities last week but the information reaching us is that Glo added another eight new locations to the previous nine cities. The eight lucky cities are Zaria- ABU (North West), Yola – ABTI (North East),Abuja- Maitama, Wuse, Asokoro, Garki/Central Business District and Airport Road and Jos (North Central),Port Harcourt- Aba Road, Trans Amadi, Diobu, Old GRA and UNIPort, Warri, Eket and Benin (South-South) and Lagos- Lekki, Ikoyi, V.I, Ajah and Akoka (South West)

Read More: http://www.techmej.com/2016/10/glo-4g-lte-network-extended-to-8-more.html

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Extended To 8 More Locations. by HQuadreal: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Liar i just check nothing like that.
Dail *777# To confirm.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Extended To 8 More Locations. by HQuadreal: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
VIRGINITY: KINNI BIG DEAL?

Personally, I don't like the way people hype those that are
virgins. The question that arises in my mind is that, what is
the usefulness? Look, the fact is that, it is not that very
useful. It is of little or no value in the modern day.
The reason for this is not far fetched. Many a times, guys of
our time have fallen into the wrong hands of these 'ladies'.
Why? It is simply because they want a 'tear nylon' lady.
They believe they( virgin ladies )are the best. They believe
they are holy. They believe they are saints. All of which are
very far from the truth.
Let me even ask: if she is a virgin, any added advantage?
No. It is a only some few minutes enjoyment ( is it even an
enjoyment? I don't know, I haven't tried it before ) and it has
no added advantage. Some men have argued that it is a test
of originalllity and trust. But, who tell you cuz she is a virgin
she is trustworthy? This is a very erroneous thinking.
As far as I'm concerned, virginity is only a sign that the lady
has tried keeping herself from the lashes of these men -
they are wicked. But, the main point is that, men should
look beyond virginity. Men should look at other things than
virginity. For instance, of what relevance is the virgin lady
with a bad character? Tell me; it is as useless as anything
imaginable to be useless. Guys just need be very wise in
choosing these "opekes". If you still want a virgin by 'fire by
force', you need to wait till thy kingdom come. I have seen
many cases where the virgin wife is been maltreated and
even beaten up by the husband just because of the 'other
factors' - it is more germane that the so called virginity.
You are a virgin and you are doing gragra up and down,
who cares? It is no big deal.
However, it need be noted that this piece is not intended to
encourage sexual promiscuity but to look at the
disadvantages attached to those with the notion that :
'virgins have it all' . It is a good thing to be a virgin. Guys
can marry them but virginity should be the last yardstick in
evaluating or selecting ladies. Because I don't think they are
special - they are not special, they are just like others.
Fellow guys/men let's look beyond virginity before we
choose. Virginity, in my view isn't everything.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Extended To 8 More Locations. by HQuadreal: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Still in 10 cities.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Extended To 8 More Locations. by obo389(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
ntwk still sucks as far as am concerned.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Extended To 8 More Locations. by ezechueze(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Big Snake I Killed Today / 10 Female Nigerian Developers You Should Follow / Money In Bulletproof Glass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.