Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Jurgen Klopp Named September EPL Manager Of The Month Ahead Of Pep Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Named September EPL Manager Of The Month Ahead Of Pep Guardiola (347 Views)

Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola / Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep / Bundesliga Players: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp Named World's Best Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp Named September EPL Manager Of The Month Ahead Of Pep Guardiola by seyoops4u: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jurgen Klopp becomes the first German winner of the award after three straight wins in September over Leicester, Chelsea and Hull, scoring 11 goals in the process.

After receiving the award, Klopp said:"I went into the office of my coaches and said, 'We are Manager of the Month! I don't need personal prizes but it's nice now I have another one'.

Read More Here : http://cliqtips..com.ng/2016/10/jurgen-klopp-named-september-epl.html

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Gets Robbed At Knifepoint / BREAKING: Plane Carrying Brazilian Team Crashes In Colombia / Itunes Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.