Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) (1308 Views)

Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / 12years Old Boy Was Caught Stealing Phone Was Sent By His Elderly Sister(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by ebosie11(f): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
According to Okafor Anthony who shared the photos,his friend James Onuigbo has successfully tied the knot with his aged Oyinbo wife.The court wedding took place in Lagos.He wrote......

'Congratulations To My Friend Mr James Onuigbo
May The Good Lord Bless This Union'

Abeg my fellow 9ja people,what is the rational behind this?Anyway congrats to them

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by ebosie11(f): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
More

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by HungerBAD: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
I think this news is old.

I saw this News I am sure in 2014 or 2015,if not even earlier.

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by dollyjoy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Woaaaaaa. This must be the work of photoshop. Supposed lady look like an old man. undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
OP, this happened yesterday in your backyard abi?
Laclicklabend abeg come dash this fake blogger your picture.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by FreeWorld23: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Old and stale.

The hustle for green card is real.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by ebosie11(f): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Old and stale.

The hustle for green card is real.
Well I have no idea when it happened.But if check the screenshot of the person that shared the pics,it was shared today,not long ago.I ain't here to mislead anybody.One luv nairalanders!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by LaClickLaBend: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
congrats

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
ebosie11:
Well I have no idea when it happened.But if check the screenshot of the person that shared the pics,it was shared today,not long ago.I ain't here to mislead anybody.One luv nairalanders!
You are forgiven. Go and sin no more.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by maxism2: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
These pictures have been online like 4 years or more.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Wife In Lagos(photos) by maxism2: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
ebosie11:

op very very old pic

Peter & Paul Okoye's Sons Playing The Piano (photo) / Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) / Segun Arinze Poses With Artificial Human Head On Movie Set (photo)