Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ (2158 Views)

Tecno L8 Plus For Sale! / Clean Tecno L8 Plus For Sale / Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by dauddy97(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
just a week tecno l8+ for sale. 2gb ram, 16gb rom, 5050mah battery which can last for 2 days and more. neat and still in very good condition. I bought it October 1st during independence day @44k so I am selling mine with #35k just because I need the money urgent. I am currently in Lagos, badagry. no swapping pls but we can negotiate.
contact me with or mail me with

1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by rufans(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
im using the same phone..........mine is just 1month plus
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by dauddy97(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
rufans:
im using the same phone..........mine is just 1month plus

hope the phone is cool. I need money urgent that is why I want to see mine
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by Mrluv(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
dauddy97:
just a week tecno l8+ for sale. 2gb ram, 16gb rom, 5050mah battery which can last for 2 days and more. neat and still in very good condition. I bought it October 1st during independence day @44k so I am selling mine with #35k just because I need the money urgent. I am currently in Lagos, badagry. no swapping pls but we can negotiate.
contact me with 08149428490 or mail me with biludaud@gmail. com
u gree 15k
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by Gptech(m): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2016
dauddy97:

hope the phone is cool. I need money urgent that is why I want to see mine
25k? Serious buyer
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by dauddy97(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Mrluv:
u gree 15k

you think say na moimoi.... pls receive brain
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by goldenval(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
dauddy97:
contact me with 08149428490 or mail me with biludaud@gmail. com

This guy is a fruadster and you should not deal with him, called him more than 20times and he didn't pick and when he finally picked, I asked him how much is the phone last, he says"which phone?" which means, he didn't have any phone he want to sell. he told me that in OLX, is the buyer that will locate the seller at Badagry lol...... is Nairaland now part of OLX?......mind you a friend of mine did something like this with OLX and he was kidnapped, they took his ATM card and withdrew all his money, I told him to locate me at any eatery joint he want, He refused and said, he can't go anywhere but I should be the one to come... so beware, he is not a serious seller.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by jamesope04(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2016
goldenval:

This guy is a fruadster and you should not deal with him, called him more than 20times and he didn't pick and when he finally picked, he told me that in OLX, is the buyer that will locate the seller at Badagry lol...... is Nairaland now part of OLX?......mind you a friend of mine did something like this with OLX and he was kidnapped, they took his ATM card and withdrew all his money, I told him to locate me at any eatery joint he want, He refused and said, he can't go anywhere but I should be the one to come... so beware, he is not a serious seller.
God bles u bro
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by dauddy97(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
goldenval:

This guy is a fruadster and you should not deal with him, called him more than 20times and he didn't pick and when he finally picked, I asked him how much is the phone last, he says"which phone?" which means, he didn't have any phone he want to sell. he told me that in OLX, is the buyer that will locate the seller at Badagry lol...... is Nairaland now part of OLX?......mind you a friend of mine did something like this with OLX and he was kidnapped, they took his ATM card and withdrew all his money, I told him to locate me at any eatery joint he want, He refused and said, he can't go anywhere but I should be the one to come... so beware, he is not a serious seller.

sir, you are talking as if you aren't mature. you called me early this morning about 5times or so, I was still praying in the mosque then. as soon as I finished, I checked my fone and saw you missed call, I called back. we talked about the fone and you said 27k which I refused. I told you 30k last. we concluded that as man to man. you coming here shouting is amazing to me. you told me how you did a deal of selling you property, as if I asked you. Mr man, don't blackmail my name with is useless comments of yours on my thread. if you aren't interested why did now call me. afterall, when you go to market to buy something and you price it and it didn't suit the sellers options, I think you will leave. pls, I respect you sir that is why I didn't want to pass my boundary.
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by Neckyblue(f): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
[plz beware of Badagry people and Apapa people. scammers are much over there.quote author=goldenval post=50215717]

This guy is a fruadster and you should not deal with him, called him more than 20times and he didn't pick and when he finally picked, I asked him how much is the phone last, he says"which phone?" which means, he didn't have any phone he want to sell. he told me that in OLX, is the buyer that will locate the seller at Badagry lol...... is Nairaland now part of OLX?......mind you a friend of mine did something like this with OLX and he was kidnapped, they took his ATM card and withdrew all his money, I told him to locate me at any eatery joint he want, He refused and said, he can't go anywhere but I should be the one to come... so beware, he is not a serious seller.[/quote]
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
immediately I saw badagry, i hissed. SCAM. Better run
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by goldenval(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2016
I finally bought the phone at Saka Tunubu @ VI @ 40K Yesterday, brand new, men, the phone is very nice and the battery is super good despite updating all the apps and installing new apps and downloading songs, the battery still remains at 80% this morning without turning of the data. Tecno L8 is super good grin
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by dauddy97(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
goldenval:
I finally bought the phone at Saka Tunubu @ VI @ 40K Yesterday, brand new, men, the phone is very nice and the battery is super good despite updating all the apps and installing new apps and downloading songs, the battery still remains at 80% this morning without turning of the data. Tecno L8 is super good grin

thank God you know how marvelous the phone is..... I bought my at 42k and decided to sell it 30k for any serious buyer. if not because I really need money, I won't sell it .selling it for 30k is like doing good for the buyer.
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
dauddy97:

thank God you know how marvelous the phone is..... I bought my at 42k and decided to sell it 30k for any serious buyer. if not because I really need money, I won't sell it .selling it for 30k is like doing good for the buyer.
I would like to buy it but for the fact that I don't live in Lagos state. If you truly have the phone and and you need the money, you have to go and meet the buyer, a serious buyer for that matter.
A guy brought laptop to me in Osogbo all away from Ilorin though, I agree to pay his transport fare as part of our negotiation even though if I would not like the item after physical examination.
Chat me up on flavourhappy@gmail.com. I'm in Ogun State right now.
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by godwinstringed1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
dauddy97:

confirmed 419 ...oooooLè....
Shebi na 44k on Oct 1 u call am...so why dd u nw chng it to 42k.........ooooole....

Eheen my ppl ......I 4don run 4rm dis pesin oo.... Fleeeee
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by tdf561: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
9ja serious things dey happen mean while. For latest tech news information reviews on latest an futuristic tech new visit.

https://etech9ja..com
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by dauddy97(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
godwinstringed1:
confirmed 419 ...oooooLè....
Shebi na 44k on Oct 1 u call am...so why dd u nw chng it to 42k.........ooooole....

Eheen my ppl ......I 4don run 4rm dis pesin oo.... Fleeeee

sir.... you aren't better than a lunatic. coming here saying jagons, is ridiculous of you. man, you are old enough and you are expected to think beyond the road. Foolish adults everywhere
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by miremoses(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
dauddy97:

sir.... you aren't better than a lunatic. coming here saying jagons, is ridiculous of you. man, you are old enough and you are expected to think beyond the road. Foolish adults everywhere
take it easy bro.sometimes people just like to get under peoples nerve.
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by dauddy97(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
miremoses:
take it easy bro.sometimes people just like to get under peoples nerve.

thanks for your understanding @miremoses
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by Tmiky: 12:55am On Oct 17, 2016
See Wetin CHANGE Don cause na
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by Tmiky: 1:04am On Oct 17, 2016
I have Tecno L8 that I will like to dispose for 30k, few months, selling with all accessories, base in Abeokuta, what's as app 08035835512 ,if u r interested holla at ur guy for a deal
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by hodusglobal(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Do u still have it for sale?
Re: I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ by akindele91(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
I have, whatsapp me on 09025552680 when u are ready it's 30k last am based in Lekki lagos

(1) (Reply)

Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To / How Nigeria's Black Friday Went Down / Need A Samsung Galaxy Note 3 To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.