Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Help! Remita Refund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Remita Refund (6904 Views)

Please Help Remita And Polaris Bank Playing Games With Me. / GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. / Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Remita Refund by limitless101: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please I need info on the quickest way to get my cash back after mistakenly paying into the Remita account. Thanks...
Re: Help! Remita Refund by bigtt76(f): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
You have entered one chance. Except the Accountant General of the federation orders it.
Re: Help! Remita Refund by limitless101: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ahhhhh abeg oooo.... Cant the bank help? Im planning to storm the bank on Monday
Re: Help! Remita Refund by bigtt76(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
What payment were you trying to make?

limitless101:
Ahhhhh abeg oooo.... Cant the bank help? Im planning to storm the bank on Monday
Re: Help! Remita Refund by limitless101: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Drivers Licence renewal. The caption was available on the remita site only for the FRSC office to say its not supposed to be a remita payment, rather to particular banks. The bank i paid to isnt even among the banks listed. So frustrating...
Re: Help! Remita Refund by vastolord4(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
limitless101:
Please I need info on the quickest way to get my cash back after mistakenly paying into the Remita account. Thanks...

Hi! We're you able to get the refund from remita?

(1) (Reply)

Questions You Will Answer In Youwin 2013 Business Plan Competition / The History Of Dangote's Great Grand Father (alhassan Dantata) / Manufacturing Key To Economic Growth, Devt – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.