Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Someone Found More Pictures Of The “worlds” Sexiest Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Someone Found More Pictures Of The “worlds” Sexiest Teacher (1283 Views)

Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Nakedd Pictures Of Governor's Wife Exposed / Pictures Of Miss Anambra Chidinma's kitty cat(pvssy)+21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Found More Pictures Of The “worlds” Sexiest Teacher by ifaala: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2016

2+2 = boner time. Remember that hot teacher in the tight dress we posted last week? The internet did some serious detective work and found her. For better, or worse.

Now that she has been ID’d she is getting comments like, “Punish me, I am bad student LOL” and “I want to get in what is under that tight dress during detention.”

The teacher’s name is Oksana Neveselaya. She’s been called the ‘world’s hottest teacher’ after a video taken by one of her students went viral.

Video:http://squidot.com/someone-found-more-pictures-of-the-worlds-sexiest-teacher/
Re: Someone Found More Pictures Of The “worlds” Sexiest Teacher by engrMikemd(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
so?

(1) (Reply)

Try To Imagine This... / Lol… Women Supporting Each Other / See What Happens When You Sleep On The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.