Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How I Got A Job In This RECESSION - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (19208 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / Finally Landed A Very Good Job Even In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Taryur3(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
hemartins:

Thanks bro. Let me start with you.

I am a graduate of Industrial Mathematics from the University Of Benin and certification in Customer Relationship Management. I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible and quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm for the position of a customer service personnel and administration.
I would be elated if you can help me with a job placement.
I would be ready to mail you my resume as soon as you reply my direct message.
If you don't have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would get back to me with any future possibilities at emmanuelmartins609@gmail.com
God Bless You.
How I wish I can help you...unemployment no easy. You will smile at last...God bless

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Frenchkisss(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Good afternoon. Are you ready to make money with 1000naira only? If yes i will introduce you to a lucrative business scheme to make money. Add me up on whatsapp with 08024069333 for further information on how to start
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by ever811(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Doyin400l:
Rubbish
what's rubbish here! you or the inspiring post?
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by obiaguna(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Very inspiring post. I always tell my friends that the era of applying online for jobs is almost over. You have to be aggressive ,talk to people cos the best jobs are not advertised on the job blogs.
You have given me some new insights cos I'm also searching for one and I would adopt this method. Desperate times really calls for desperate measures.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Originalsly:
After reading. ... then quoting his entire testimony... this is what you gathered?...that he was stopping everybody to talk to? Wow! @ Op... congrats!...another way of networking... fastest way to get a job! Too many people give up... saying they don't have comnections... when they can hit the streets like you and make connections. For those wanting to follow in Op's footsteps.... print business cards to hand out. Why?...let's say you engage me in a convo... at the end... say your qualifications/skills/whatever .. but at the moment I know of no vacancy. .. how would I contact you if I do later?...do you really thin I would then spend extra time with you to write your name and #? Have a card ready...that I can easily take and store away.
i admire the op's courage

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by FredAkpan: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
interested single ladies eligible for marriage...send details to...07054222205
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by hemartins(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Taryur3:

How I wish I can help you...unemployment no easy. You will smile at last...God bless

Amen. Thanks bro.
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Bsideboi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
sheubaba2013:
For washing of your Borehole water tank/plumbing works in Port Harcourt call Sheubaba on 08038834322 or 08052015150. BB pin; 2BE31DA3 twitter; @sheusakariyau, on facebook: Sakariyau Tijani Sheu..."Wash Your tank today and avoid Typhoid and other water burn diseases". Trial will convince you
Sheu baba...tuale sheu baba!!! grin God bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Sergioaguero: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
WhatsApp me or call me on 08138570184 if you want to buy catfish fingerlings. Thanks.
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Awwwww!!! Your perseverance worked..

I am so happy for you, kilokeys.. A huge congratulations..

Now, you can buy me that 2016 Range Rover Sports you promised cheesy..

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by kilokeys(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Awwwww!!! Your perseverance worked..

I am so happy for you, kilokeys.. A huge congratulations..

Now, you can buy me that 2016 Range Rover Sports you promised cheesy..

hahaha.. that wan don fade.. how about 2022 model.. after our fourth child
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by kilokeys(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
vicechancellor:
congrats man. the musical part of you, how are you going to keep updating yourself and doing some gigs since you're now engaged with work.

i still teach guitars on the side o.. rehearsals still sure.. weekends are free.. i will upload more vids with time
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by vicechancellor(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
kilokeys:

i still teach guitars on the side o.. rehearsals still sure.. weekends are free.. i will upload more vids with time
can you give me your watsapp number, need to chat with you privately for musically related issues. thanks
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Famsey: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
hemartins:

Thanks bro. Let me start with you.

I am a graduate of Industrial Mathematics from the University Of Benin and certification in Customer Relationship Management. I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible and quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm for the position of a customer service personnel and administration.
I would be elated if you can help me with a job placement.
I would be ready to mail you my resume as soon as you reply my direct message.
If you don't have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would get back to me with any future possibilities at emmanuelmartins609@gmail.com
God Bless You.

Lmao cheesy
As e dey hot ba?
#nodulling

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by psalmson23(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
kilokeys:
I would not regard myself an extrovert, but, desperate times calls for desperate measures.

on random days, ill wear my best corporate look, visit eatries, parks, events, symposiums and just get talking with pple..
after the convo.. i go straight to the matter.. ,'' oga, epp me.. i need a job''.

then the reply comes,'' oh, really, so what can u do?''

i go, ''i am an engineering grad, hse competent, ISPON member, having some Nebosh certs, a chef , a multi-instrumentalist, a poet experienced in loans, facility management, personnel management and executive assistance.. sir, there must be something i can do for you.'' I get his card, and follow up.

To be frank, i have gotten many rebuffs, '' will you leave my presence this very minute, sorry try someone else, are you a 419er, excuse me... but it didnt deter me.
on a good day last month, I went about my normal routine of stalking.. met a great dude at a professional exam venue, we talked.. he called, fixed an interview.. i was the only dude present. I got the Job.

morale of this crazy story: i was a facility manager once, many cvs have been dropped in my office..i went through none. so i figured, how many folks go through cvs submitted online?
if you meet 5 new people everyday, there are chances you would meet somebody that needs one of your services, thats if you are very resourceful.. Ladies and gentlemen.. besides online applications, step out there and stalk these dudes, your skills, charm and wit might favor you.

i got a job , only interviewee, no application.

How long av u been doing that?
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by guiddoti: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
huh " I got a job, no application but was interviewed" That's supernatural one!

May total Nigeria send interview invite I didnt apply, amen

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by kilokeys(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
psalmson23:

How long av u been doing that?

for about 10 months bro
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by kilokeys(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
vicechancellor:
can you give me your watsapp number, need to chat with you privately for musically related issues. thanks

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Orikinla(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
Almighty God JEHOVAH will give us reasons for celebration in the midst of economic recession.
He gives us a bumper harvest in the midst of drought.
He gives us a mighty food basket in the desert.
Because He is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent.
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by psalmson23(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2016
kilokeys:

for about 10 months bro

U can checkout d probability of success with that, 30*10*with d num of people u meet daily.
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by DarkRed(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wow...this is amazing! Congrats!!!!
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by Oluwainnie(f): 12:06pm On May 30, 2017
My number one problem, i don't go out
kilokeys:
I would not regard myself an extrovert, but, desperate times calls for desperate measures.

on random days, ill wear my best corporate look, visit eatries, parks, events, symposiums and just get talking with pple..
after the convo.. i go straight to the matter.. ,'' oga, epp me.. i need a job''.

then the reply comes,'' oh, really, so what can u do?''

i go, ''i am an engineering grad, hse competent, ISPON member, having some Nebosh certs, a chef , a multi-instrumentalist, a poet experienced in loans, facility management, personnel management and executive assistance.. sir, there must be something i can do for you.'' I get his card, and follow up.

To be frank, i have gotten many rebuffs, '' will you leave my presence this very minute, sorry try someone else, are you a 419er, excuse me... but it didnt deter me.
on a good day last month, I went about my normal routine of stalking.. met a great dude at a professional exam venue, we talked.. he called, fixed an interview.. i was the only dude present. I got the Job.

morale of this crazy story: i was a facility manager once, many cvs have been dropped in my office..i went through none. so i figured, how many folks go through cvs submitted online?
if you meet 5 new people everyday, there are chances you would meet somebody that needs one of your services, thats if you are very resourceful.. Ladies and gentlemen.. besides online applications, step out there and stalk these dudes, your skills, charm and wit might favor you.

i got a job , only interviewee, no application.
Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by kilokeys(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2017
Oluwainnie:
My number one problem, i don't go out
you could get better... the idea is maximising every oppurtunities you find.. it must not be as brutal as mine.

you have the internet.. lets chat. i sent u a DM.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In This RECESSION by fairprince(m): 5:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Please for a 2-hour lead guitar tutorial on a weekend, what will be the fee? I am interested.

i still teach guitars on the side o.. rehearsals still sure.. weekends are free.. i will upload more vids with time[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) / Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders / Nigerian Airforce Lagos Made The Job Seekers Waste Transport Fare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.