Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Happens To The Goods Seized By The NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happens To The Goods Seized By The NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE? (1644 Views)

Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo / Muhammadu Buhari Briefly Explains The Goods Thing He Has Done For Nigerians, / Nigeria Custom Service Replacement 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The Goods Seized By The NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
I was listening to the news today and heard that the Nigera Custom Service have seized goods worth 1.2billion Naira just for this Year.
This question stroke my mind almost immediately I heard the news.
What normally happens after they seize these goods?
Send them back to the Country where they were it is purchased from?
Destroy them just like that?
Sell the good out in their name to the public?
Please, this is a serious question because this is an area that really need to be looked into.
Pls Moderators,
help do something about this post.
#SHALOM.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Dressed Like He Was Going To A Gym In CAF Award-ghanaian Journalist / Asimole-mary-nkechi-ikoyi-lagos-girl-nude / Directory Of Nigeria Social Networking Websites For Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.